Twenty Three

Sunwoo's eyes fluttered open.

A pair of soft eyes came into view. Then his eyes travelled down along the nose and landed on a pair of plump pink lips. Sunwoo stared at it for a while, then closed his eyes again.

He licked his lips unconsciously. Wait, eyes....nose.....lips? 

He opened his eyes again and shut his mouth with his palm. His hands brushed the side of Chanhee and he panicked. Chanhee let out tired noises.

"Youngjae-ah, let me sleep a bit more." He groaned out. Sunwoo daren't let out a sound.

Suddenly, Chanhee lifted his leg and attempted to cuddle anything in his reach. Unfortunately, Sunwoo was the only thing in his reach.

Sunwoo's breath hitched. His eyes darted all directions and he didn't know what to do. 

"Huh? When did you grow taller, Youngjae?" Chanhee asked, confused. 

No, no, don't wake up just yet, Sunwoo thought. But of course, luck wasn't on his side. 

Chanhee opened his eyes, slowly and came face to face with Sunwoo. Both of them took a while before screaming at the top of their lungs.

Chanhee pushed himself away from Sunwoo while screaming. But Sunwoo grabbed his waist and pulled him closer. He stopped screaming for a moment. 

Sunwoo and Chanhee stared into each other's eyes for what felt like an eternity. Sunwoo noted the way Chanhee's eyes were reflecting brightly and innocently. His eyes were clear and relaxed, something Sunwoo hadn't seen since the first time he met Chanhee. 
(Cue in some cheesy drama ost😉)

"Ahem, what are you guys doing?" A voice snapped the two out of their trance. 

Chanhee and Sunwoo turned their heads to the footboard to find Hyungseo and Hyunjae with a judging look.

They turned back to each other and pushed away. 

"Ow~~" Chanhee let out a small cry of pain as he landed butt first on the floor. Sunwoo groaned and rubbed his back. 

"Why did you hug me!?" Chanhee yelled as he stood up, fists clenched. Sunwoo felt wrongly accused and scoffed.

"Excuse me!?? You hugged me first!" Sunwoo pointed an accusing finger at Chanhee.

"Me? I thought you were a cushion!" He yelled back.

"And I thought you might fall off the bed!" Sunwoo yelled back.

"And I think we need a peaceful morning!" Hyungseo yelled, possibly louder than the two. 

Sunwoo and Chanhee continued their glaring contest. Hyunjae looked between them thoughtfully, not saying anything.

"Come on, let's go get breakfast." Hyungseo pulled away Sunwoo as Hyunjae walked up to Chanhee.

"Don't fall for my charms." Chanhee warned Sunwoo, mockingly.

"Ha! Your charms? As if you had any!" Sunwoo retorted back arrogantly, not believing Chanhee had said that to him.

"Come on, breakfast?" Hyunjae suggested. Chanhee huffed and followed Hyunjae to the door. 

Hyungseo opened the door and in tumbled Haknyeon. Hyungseo didn't look surprised as Haknyeon stood up and gave him a grin.

"Good morning!" Haknyeon greeted cheerfully. 

"Good morning." Hyungseo said, then took a look outside. All of them were here. Hyungseo quirked a brow at the others pretending not to notice. He turned to Sunwoo, Hyunjae and Chanhee and clasped his hands together.