Still Memories

A/N: Since you guys asked for more... here you go! Sorry if it isn't up to your expectations. I'm feeling a bit angsty today ('。_。`)

Sunwoo's eyes fluttered open as he felt an unfamiliar cool breeze. He squinted at the bright sunshine filtering through the trees. He raised his hand and spread his fingers to block the glare. 

He creased his brows after registering his unfamiliar clothes. He glanced down at his attire. It was familiar yet not quite at the same time. 

Why was he back in his Hwarang outfit?

"Hey! Sleepyhead! Are you finally awake?" 

Sunwoo whipped his head around at the voice. His breath pausing once he caught sight of him. 

"Are you still half-asleep?" 

Chanhee knelt down beside him and tilted his head endearingly. Sunwoo stared at him, both in confusion and fascination. 

Chanhee looked the same as when he first met him. Pink hair and pale skin, pouty lips and warm smile. 

His once dead heart started beating fast. Sunwoo raised his hand to Chanhee's cheek hesitantly. Chanhee leant into his palm and smiled at him.

Sunwoo caressed his cheek as if Chanhee was fragile and could disappear at any moment. 

"Sunwoo..." 

Chanhee called his name. Sunwoo felt a tingling sensation throughout his body at his voice. Something about Chanhee's voice pronouncing his name did wonders to Sunwoo's mind. 

"Yes, Chanhee?" He replied. 

Chanhee crept nearer to Sunwoo. Their nose tips almost touching, their lips brushing against each other. 

Sunwoo held his breath as his gaze never left Chanhee. 

"Thank you for waiting for me."

Sunwoo's smile turned upside down after Chanhee said those words. His body started dispersing into pink dust and Sunwoo found himself grabbing at Chanhee's arms. 

His eyes widened and he held onto Chanhee frantically. Once again, big fat drops of tear started showering down Sunwoo's cheeks. 

"No! No, no, no! Not again! Please...NO!"

Sunwoo shot up with a piercing shout. He panted hard. His face was a mess with a mix of tear and sweat. 

Sunwoo glanced up at Chanhee's portrait hung up in front of him. He squeezed his eyes shut and let out a sigh. He plopped back down his bed, covering his face with the pillow. 

Sunwoo had been having those dreams for several nights now. 

He would see Chanhee from when they first met but in the end, he always disappeared. And Sunwoo always failed to distinguish reality from dream. 

Maybe it was because he just found Chanhee again in his reincarnation form, Nyu. And maybe, deep down inside, Sunwoo had felt afraid.

Afraid that Chanhee would leave him again. 

"Stop staring at me like that." Nyu snapped.

Sunwoo blinked for a while before realizing he was talking to him. He cleared his throat and averted his gaze somewhere else. Nyu rolled his eyes and drank up his coffee.