Twenty

Morning came. 

"I'm not waking him up." 

"Then who?"

"I don't know! But I tried waking him up before and he threw his shoes at me!" 

"Did it hit?"

Hyungseo glared at Haknyeon's amused expression.

"Yes." 

"Why are you yapping near me this early?" Sunwoo grumbled as he flickered his eyes open. Hyungseo and Haknyeon gave him an offended expression, both extremely dramatic. 

"Hyunjae hyung said he would introduce us to the professor who's gonna teach us today. So, I say you should get your ass up and wash up." Hwall said as he dumped a pile of clothes onto Sunwoo.

Sunwoo was still half-asleep as he examined the clothes. 

"What's this?"

"Training clothes." 

Sunwoo took a look at the other three and found that they were wearing the exact same

Sunwoo took a look at the other three and found that they were wearing the exact same. It was a simple blue outfit.

"Ridiculous." he snorted, holding it up, "But whatever. Get out so I can change."

"Not like we want to watch." Hyungseo rolled his eyes and the three left. 

Sunwoo was left sitting on his bed, the training clothes in his hands. So he was really in this Hwarang or whatever thing for real now? Things change so fast from just being a wine seller to becoming..........Hwarang. 

"I don't like the color." Younghoon frowned at himself in the mirror, "It clashes with my skin tone."

Changmin and Chanhee stared at him in disbelief. They were literally involved in god-knows-what and here he is complaining about the clothes color?

"You look fine, hyung." Youngjae beamed at him. 

Changmin and Chanhee tilted their head at him in unison. How is that kid so excited about this whole thing? It was just last night when he wanted to leave this place as soon as possible.

Then they turned to Joonyoung who was putting on his headband. He seems calm now. Changmin and Chanhee, finally looked at each other, then got startled.

"Why are you staring at me?" Chanhee asked with a frown.

"I wasn't. You were." Changmin retorted. Both of them gave a look at each other. 

"Come on. Let's go now." Joonyoung called. The four followed him obediently, Changmin and Chanhee were still giving each other looks. 

"So we are the only pupils here?" Youngjae said as they walked to the compound.