Thirty Two

"Will you stop fidgeting and eat your damn meal?" Younghoon muttered. Youngjae and Haknyeon frowned, looking back at Younghoon with wide doe eyes. That made Younghoon almost regret snapping at them. 

"He means," Changmin glared at his boyfriend, "You should relax and eat your dinner. I know tomorrow's the day and you are all nervous. But you need to get your food in and besides, we're here too." Changmin smiled warmly. 

Youngjae and Haknyeon pouted and nodded, then went back to playing with the food. Chanhee eyerolled and got the two boy's spoons. 

Youngjae and Haknyeon were caught by surprise when Chanhee shoved a spoonful of rice into their mouth. With cheeks bulging with rice and eyes wide open in surprise, the two looked at Chanhee. 

"Eat. Or else I just might shove the whole bowl into your mouths." Chanhee said nonchalantly. Joonyoung nudged him from beside, furrowing his brows. Chanhee looked at him innocently as if he just didn't threaten the two boys. 

"Hyu- I mean Hwall, how's your headache?" Joonyoung asked. Hwall put down his chopsticks and looked at him, smiling slightly.

"It's ok. You can call me Hyunjoon. Though, I admit I haven't recalled some part of my memories." Hwall said, casting his eyes down at the bowl. 

"Then, we'll just continue to call you Hwall." Joonyoung smiled at him, "I don't mind you not remembering us. Time can mend anything." 

Hwall smiled back gratefully. 

"Everyone, Professor Kim called for a meeting!" Hyungseo shouted. They responded with nods and murmurs. 

"Now." Hyungseo continued and everyone groaned. Hyungseo grinned. 

"Everyone here? Good." Namjoon looked around at his students gathered up in the hall. 

"As everyone knows, tomorrow is the competition. Now, it wouldn't be proper just letting you guys go in without knowing anything, would it?" Namjoon grinned to himself. Hoseok rolled his eyes at his friend who was enjoying this speech time. 

"It is already known this competition was proposed by His Majesty and... Minister Lee." The three brothers shot each other a knowing look. Hoseok noticed and smiled to himself. 

"Now, all of you have encountered an imoogi, haven't you? And that is the subject of this competition." Youngjae, Haknyeon and Hwall looked at each other, eyes widened in surprise. They were going to have to hunt down imoogis? 

"Ridiculous." Hyungseo muttered under his breath. 

"For the first time, I agree with you." Juyeon said quietly.

"Rather than hunting imoogis and killing them, you have to collect their yeouiju (dragon orb). The team with the most orbs wins." Namjoon explained. The three teachers remained calm while the students were having internal panic. 

"The opponent team is also composed of both human and gumiho. From what I have heard, there will be three humans and eight gumihos participating." 

"Wait, that's not fair!" Sunwoo said. 

"What is... not fair?" Namjoon asked, calmly. 

"It's not equal in numbers. That team has more power than ours. Our team has less experience and expertise. Even calculating roughly, they have more chance against the imoogis than us. And I doubt they got amateurs on their team." Sunwoo stated.