Fifty-Nine

A/N: Hi, guys! I added a song that would suit this chapter Fifty-Nine and Sixty. I hope you give it a listen and those who already finished reading should give it try with the song. It's "HorangSuwolga".

"I don't need you telling me what to do!" Changmin yelled, scowling at his boyfriend. 

He kicked at the water in anger, splashing Younghoon in the process. Younghoon sighed deeply and wiped off the water. He put on a tight smile and clasped his hands together. 

"Changmin, dear, sweetie, honey, sugarplum, pumpkin-"

"Don't call me pumpkin!"

"Fine, Changmin." Younghoon looked at his pouting boyfriend sternly, "You can't play here in this part of the stream. The current's strong and you might get swept off. Listen to me." 

"You worry too much! Look! There's nothing to- wahhhh!!!" 

Changmin slipped off the rock he jumped on in the middle of the stream. Younghoon panicked and reach forward to pull him in and he fell in instead. Changmin groaned as he hit the hard sandy bank. He looked back to see Younghoon passed out on the rocks. 

"Younghoon!" Changmin cried and grabbed a thick stick. 

He tied one end of the stick to a tree on the ground and went into the water holding on to the other side. He grabbed Younghoon's hands, pulling him in and hugging him by the waist. Carefully, he secured him and dragged him onto the ground. 

Once both of them were out of the water, Changmin knelt down beside Younghoon. he bent down to check Younghoon's breathing and sighed in relief when he heard soft sounds. Changmin hissed as he felt up Younghoon's head and found blood spots. He seemed to have lost conscious by hitting his head with the rock.

Changmin felt so guilty. He cried hard, rubbing away his tears mercilessly. He kept muttering curses at himself. 

"Hey, you shouldn't curse with your pretty mouth." 

Changmin blinked at Younghoon who smiled up at him. Then, an abrupt loud cry startled Younghoon. 

"I was wrong! I won't do it again!" Changmin cried as he hugged Younghoon.

Younghoon chuckled and patted down Changmin's back to calm him down. He still felt pain in his head but calming his boyfriend was more important. 

"Good, now always listen to me. Can you promise that?" Younghoon said, pulling back nad tilting his head at Changmin. 

Changmin sniffed and nodded, a pouty frown still evident on his lips. Younghoon smiled and leant in for a peck. 

"I'm sorry. You got hurt because of me." Changmin squeaked out. 

Younghoon smiled and brushed back Changmin's hair. He pressed his lips onto Changmin's forehead, leaving it there for a while. Then, staring into Changmin's eyes, 

"I'll be the one to get hurt, so make sure you never do." 

Why don't you ever listen to me, Younghoon thought as he knelt down beside a bleeding Changmin. His hands hovered around the hilt of the dagger, trembling hard. His gasps became rapid, breath went short. His eyes teared up as he took in the sight of his dying lover.

Lunar Dream (Sunnew)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara