Joey

After school was finished for me, after putting my things away at home, I went over to Sebastians house. He had something to tell me yesterday, but for some reason, he wasn't at his house.
I knocked on the door, and I heard Barking from behind it.
Oh right. He has a dog. I almost forgot...Lucille.

A small headache came from the constant noise.
"Lucille!" I heard Sebastian scream. I heard whimpering.
Sebastian opened the door. He Wearing a grey shirt and jeans.
"Why do you have her? You're a wolf," I told him.

"Hey. Look at her," He said.
I looked at the female Boston terrier, which was sitting behind him.
"I see a hideous inbred dog," I remarked bluntly.
Sebastian gave me a stink eye.
I walked in.
"So what does my birthmark even mean?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen and sat down on a barstool.
He came in as well and stood in front of me.

"Ok. So basically, the alpha mark is a symbol on a wolf; it resembles something of a wolf and is used to show who was a leader in wolf packs," Sebastian explained.

 So basically, the alpha mark is a symbol on a wolf; it resembles something of a wolf and is used to show who was a leader in wolf packs," Sebastian explained

"But I don't the -" I didn't listen to him. It's like his voice was drowned out.

I'm important....I'm a leader; I'm special; I was chosen by Sayan to do something......
I did catch some bits of what he was saying
"And it makes sense to would have it."

It does make sense! I'm the oldest!
That's why i hear voices and why i see things. She's trying to tell me.

"Joey? Are you listening?" he asked.
"H-huh?"
"You were just staring at me. Did you hear anything?"
"Yeah, I did....I need to go," I said, standing up and walking out of the house.
Then Lucille started barking at me again.
I growled at her and left. I walked down the sidewalk.

Alpha. I'm an Alpha.
I sighed and returned home. I went up to my room and laid down on my bed.
I laid my tail between my legs to make myself comfortable.

I closed my eyes. As retreated into my head.

The forest was limitless, radiant, and rich. Its canopy was dominated by walnut, larch, and juniper, and ample openings let enough dancing beams of light through for a diversity of saplings to dominate the boulder covered grounds below.
Curving creepers embraced a couple of trees, and a variety of flowers, which were found in the most quiet places, added playful elements to the otherwise beige backdrop.
A tumult of beastly sounds, most belonged to small creatures, brightened up the forest, and drowned out the sound of the wind blowing gently through the woods.
I usually retreated into this little world I made. I would hide out in a small cabin that was waiting for me by a stream.
It was only just one room, but it's very relaxing.

When I opened the door, in the air above me was a single sentence.

When the day comes that the day is longest, a silver-haired woman shall bring forth a new unity.

What does that mean?
I close my eyes, and when I open them, the words disappear.
I sighed in relief.
But then a voice rang through the air.
"JOEY!"
I suddenly shot out of my state, and in front of me was Jackson, changed out of uniform and was holding a couple pieces of paper.
"Jackson, you startled me." I muttered.
"Sorry, can you help me with my math homework?"

I sighed, and I spent a few hours helping him.