Henry

I heard my alarm clock go off. I'm awake again.

I lifted my head from my pillow. I yawned deeply.
I turned my alarm off.

"Ok, I got that test today on...." I muttered to myself. I do this every day to test myself. "Geometry"
I sighed. I'm deficient in geometry, don't even know why we need to learn it. It's not useful.

As I got out of bed, I took my sleeping shirt off.
It's still dark out, mostly because it's 6:00 in the morning. I get up early to make sure I get some hot water in the shower.
I step out of my bedroom and into the small hallway of the second floor of our house. I walked to the bathroom at the end of the hallway.

I took my boxers off and stepped in.

I like it when the hot water hits my skin and my tail.
I need to make this quick; Dad is going to be awake soon. I grabbed the shampoo bottle I use.
'Peirces Hybrid Shampoo,' my mom buys it because it's the only shampoo that doesn't leave our hair and tails greasy.
I quickly got a handful and added it to my hair and ears along with my tail. I was the extra careful since I had to move most of it in front of me.
I don't think I got I all, but...I don't care.

I quickly got all the shampoo out with the water. And I promptly rubbed soap on me in the critical areas.
I stepped out of the shower.
Well, it's more of a tub and shower combo, so I had to step over it.
I almost slipped because I saw Jackson's rubber ducky on the floor.
"Oh, Jackson can't keep leaving his duck on the floor." I said. I placed it on the shelf next to my shampoo.
I swear he's such a child. But he's my adorable little brother, so I have to love him.
Jackson is in middle school, the one my High school has; it's a K-12 school.
It's flawed, but it's the only one in town that accepts hybrid.
I dried myself off. I threw the towel into the hamper. I think it's laundry day?

I grabbed my bathrobe. Each robe was lined up next to the shower, in order of our age.
Dad, then Mom, Joeys, Mine, Jason, Justine, and Jackson.
Jackson and Justine's are the same sizes, so Mom decided to sew our names into ours.
I tied the little rope around my waist.
I walked back to my bedroom. I looked at my clock.
Ten minutes in the shower. Good.

I take the robe off and slip some clean clothes on.

I put on my slacks, my white dress shirt, I tied my red tie around my neck, I put on my blue jacket.
As I look at the tie in the mirror, every other boy in school had white ties, but.....for some reason by mistake, I was given a red one.

I put on my grey boots given to me by the school.
The school has strict uniforms.
I sighed. I only had......two hours until school starts.
I opened my door and went into the hallway.
I went down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Mom cooks for us sometimes when she isn't tired from work, but Most of the time, I have to make a quick breakfast for everyone, including mom and Dad.

I can only make pancakes, but they're pretty good.
I open a cabinet and take out the mix.
I grabbed an apron; I put it on to keep my uniform clean. It's pretty girly because my mom bought it.
But I don't mind.
After about thirty minutes, I had made enough for my family and me.

I placed them on the plate onto the table.
I took the apron off,
I walked upstairs.
I approached Jacksons bedroom door. Well, he and Justine share a room.
The door has numerous cartoon posters on it.
I knocked on the door.
"Jackson, Justine, are you awake?" I asked. It's 7:00 they're awake now.
"Yep," I heard Jackson say. "Did you make pancakes?"
He's such a baby.
"Yes, I did," I said sweetly. Jackson responds to affect best.
I heard him and Justine cheer through the door.
The door opened, and Justine immediately ran downstairs.
Jackson walked out as well.....with his uniform messed up.
"Jackson, stop," I said," Your uniform."
"Uh, what about it?" He asked. He doesn't want to wear his uniform correctly.