Jessica

Today was an important day......For Dorothy, today, she's having a few friends over. And she wants me to keep an eye on things.....or she wants to make sure I don't take anything.

Before they arrived, she had me set some stuff up. Her dad was told to stay inside while they were outside.
He was watching their television.
"What are you watching?" I asked him.
"I forgot the name, but it's about this witch," He explained.

On the screen was a woman with curly hair. It's a black and white tv, so it didn't show color
She was in a kitchen.
And a chicken was on the counter.
Then suddenly it was burnt.
"Oops, too much," She yelped.
Then she more her hands and suddenly it was a basket of eggs.
"Oh no, not enough!" She screamed.

"Wait, wouldn't that make just one egg?" I asked. I mean, one chicken doesn't make a basket of eggs?

"I know, but the logic in sitcoms is very loose," Lawrence explained.
I nodded. Then there was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it," Lawrence told me, getting up from the couch.
I smiled and walked outside to the backyard.
As I step out of the garden door, my senses are filled with many smells.

A well kept field of grass is surrounded by flourishing hedges, flower bushes, and shrubs. A lone, stocky boulder sits to the right, and on top of it is a message carved into the stone. The smaller flower bushes are growing strong and proud; the garden provides everything they need; they're a pit stop for bees.
There's also a greenhouse in the far corner.
It's nice, smells nice, although the gardener mostly does it.

I went into the greenhouse to talk to Andrew. He's the gardener; he's a cat with blonde hair.
"Oh, Jessica," He said, spraying some plants with some water. "Hello there."

We both talked for a couple of minutes before Dorothy, and a few of her friends came in.
I barely paid attention and me and Andrew talked.

I chuckled.
I looked down at a small bench in the greenhouse where a woman left a magazine.

'Experience the Magic of Bermuda train rides.'

"Jess!" 20 year old Justin yelled, terrified. "Dont hurt her, please!"

"Shut it!" The man yelled. As punched Justin directly in the face. Knocking him over the blue leather seat.
He forces me onto my knees. I felt something touch the back of my head. My breathing started to quicken, and then.....

"Jessica?" Andrew broke me out of my trance.
I stumbled backward and knocked over a flower pot. It smashed on the ground.
"Jessica!" Dorothy yelled.
I spent the rest of my workday getting a lecture.