Jason

I'm sitting on the floor surrounded by a large amount of records and covers. looking through mom and Dad's record collection; I had found a few interesting ones. Mostly stuff from the early and late fifties, and most of them were used.

Then I heard a knocking at the door. They were very persistent.

I sighed and got up from my sitting position and answered the door.

"What do you want?"

"Uh, yeah.....who are you?" I ask.
How does Henry know this human?

"I'm Charles or Charlie; it doesn't matter." the boy said.

Wait......oh, that makes sense now.
"I don't think he wants to talk to you; he's going through a lot right now," I explained. "You wouldn't understand."

"Try me"

"Henry......has depression," I said calmly, and in a soft voice, so nobody else heard me.
He looked surprised, but that didn't last long.

Hmm.
I told him to stay there and went to my bag, which was downstairs.
I found the envelope addressed to him.
I walked over and handed it to him.
He took it and left. Not even a goodbye? Humans are rude.
I closed the door and returned to my seat, and began sifting through the records again.

After a bit, Henry comes downstairs in pajamas.

"Find anything good?" Henry asked.

"Not really, mostly Bob Crosby," I told him. "i mean, I like his music, but I prefer The Scarlet singers."

We talked for a while then.....I told him. At that moment, it started to rain pretty hard, the clouds making it seem like it's the middle of the night.

"Also, I found a letter for this boy Charlie, he came over, and I gave it to him."
You could instantly see the color drain from his face, and his eyes widen in fear.
Henry didn't say anything, but he started to breathe heavily and made a scramble to the front door, put two random shoes on, and then sprinted out.