Henry

"Where are you going?" I asked Charlie's parents.
"We have a business to attend to" His mother said. "Try not to burn the place down"
She joked as the two of them left.

I-I......oh Sayan. I'm alone with him.

No, no, not those thoughts, get out of my head.

I heard the door slam. And I jumped.
I faintly heard a car engine start-up and drive away..
I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.
I smell numerous things in the air, cologne, perfume, gunpowder.....wait, what?
I shook my head. I walked upstairs, and I went into a hallway with four doors in each corner. I hear atom bomb baby coming from the door on the south side of the hall.
I open the door and.....Charlie is there, only wearing a pair of boxers and a white t-shirt. He's sitting at the foot of full sized mattress. There's a blue-ish Fm radio on a nightstand that is making the music.

"I-I," I managed to stutter out.

Then Charlie saw me and stood up.
Wait is he taller than me?

"Put some clothes on!" I yelled, looking in the opposite direction

"Henry, we're both boys here," He said."It's not like it matters."
"Just put some clothes on!" I screamed, getting out of the room and slamming the door.
I heard Shuffling from the other side of the door.
"So, what are you doing here?" Charlie asked."It's not every day a hybrid walks in on a human in his underwear."
"I got in trouble at school, so my dad had me come here and help your family move in as punishment," I explained.
I closed my eyes. I still saw him in his underwear.

'Get out of my head, i'm not a Fag'

I heard the door open.
He was wearing a green sweater and slacks now. He wasn't wearing shoes, but he was wearing socks.
"Well, where do you want to start?" I asked. I just need to get at least one room over with; then I can leave.
"Well, My room is the only room that needs to be unpacked." He said," I've been Procrastinating on it."
"Fine," I muttered." Let's do it."
I felt my face heat up. But I covered my cheeks.
"let's do it." Charlie said happily.
He grabbed my hand and took me into his room.
I closed the door behind me.

Inside was a couple of boxes I didn't see when I came in before.
A dark oak desk was on the north wall. A half-filled bookshelf was right next to it.
There's a closet door on the south wall, and next to that is a door. I don't know to where.

I kneeled to one of the boxes and removed the tape.
Inside was a Graflex camera and numerous film roles.
Wow, this is nice. It looks brand new.
"Holy Sayan," I muttered to myself.

"What's that?" Charlie asked. Putting some books into a bookshelf.
" She is the Goddess I believe in," I said sternly."She represents all that's good in the world."
"Oh, is there a church nearby?" He asked me.
"No, but there's a community vote this week to let Hybrids use the church on Saturdays," I explained. "It's getting a bunch of them."

"Oh, that's nice." Charlie said.
I took the camera out of the box and put it on the nightstand; I placed the film right next to it.

After removing the camera, it revealed a map, two books, and what looks like a poster.