Jason

When I woke up this morning, something felt off.
But when I got out of bed and looked out, my window.
I saw two crows standing there on a leafless branch
We made eye contact, and I left my room, taking my pajamas off as I went.
I just cleaned my hair and my tail. I dried off carefully and put my boxers back on and put my tail through the hole in the back.
I changed into uniform as soon as I got into my room. As I was about to tie my jacket around my waist. I felt like something was making not to do that.
I put it on and fixed my tie a bit. But I didn't button my jacket and just walked out of my room.
I saw Dad walk downstairs. I saw Henry's door left open slightly. Dad had walked out of it.
I opened it and looked inside without entering. Henry was on his bed. He looked like he was sick.
I walked back to my room and grabbed some random comic books from under my bed.

I placed the comics at the foot of Henry's bed. I hoped I didn't wake him.
I grabbed my bag and put my shoes on. When I walked downstairs.
"Jason?" Justine said, "can we talk?"
I nodded as I joined my remaining siblings at the bottom of the stairs.

Justine and I talked about a test we had the same day. It was in literature—a required course for our school.

As soon as I got to school, I met up with the boys.
"Hey, if it isn't the cheer boy," James said, stifling a laugh.

Cheer boy? Wait....Does he know? No. He can't. I never cheer at games and I never tell people. How?
"Uh. What do you mean?" I asked.
"He means you being part of the sissy squad," David joked.
I tilted my head to the side in confusion. Aaron blew out a puff of smoke. James waves the smoke away from him.
"It's the fact you never told us about you being a male cheerleader?" Aaron spoke.
My eyes widened.
"W-who?"
......SABRINA!!
I didn't continue the conversation as I stormed into the school and to my locker.
I threw my things inside and slammed the door.

It took me three class periods before I saw Sabrina again. She and a few others were standing in front of a door at the end of a hallway. I walked up to her and got behind her.

"Sabrina," I muttered with a bit of anger in my voice

She turned to me with a nervous expression.