Jessica

I woke up next to my husband.....huh, I never wake up first.
I smiled as I looked at his sleeping expression.

He looks so peaceful. I smiled and removed the blanket from me, and stood up.
Me moving must have awoken him.

He groaned and sat up.
"Mornin'," He mumbled. His slight southern accent is coming through as he rubbed his left eye.
"Good morning, sweetie; since it's my day off, it will be just us for most of the day."
"Perfect, going to take a shower, and if yes, want me to join?"
I chuckled.
"No, but thanks for the offer."
I walked out of the room and into the bathroom.

After I showered and wrapped myself in my robe, I walked into my bedroom and sat on the bed. Justin wasn't in there, so I was good to change.

I changed into a blue sweater and some black capris; I didn't put on any shoes.
Justin walked in with a coffee mug in each hand.
"Finished?" he asked.
I noticed he was wearing a sweater that was white on one side and blue on the other. I don't know where he got those clothes, but I do like them.
I nodded and he walked in as he gave me the mug. He looked somewhat excited.
"I have good news."

"What's the news?" I asked, sipping on the coffee.....it had some cinnamon in it. i like it; it's little things like this that make him great.

"Well, you remember Bryan, my friend," he said. I did remember Bryan. He was a groomsman at our wedding. He put the gold coin in Justins tux. Justins dad was supposed to do it, but he was getting treatment. I still remember when he found it.

"Yeah, what about him?""Well, he and I opened a small department store downtown, and we got some interest already

"Well, he and I opened a small department store downtown, and we got some interest already."
My eyes widened.
"Seriously?" I asked.
"Yeah, now, want to go grocery shopping? We won't have this much cash again," He suggested.
I nodded.
He took my hand, and we went into the living room.

Then he turned me around and put his hand on my shoulder.

Then he walked outside so I could put some shoes on.
As I got into my place in the passenger seat, I looked at Justin as he was trying to start the car.
"Come on," He growled.
Then the car started.
"Yes!"