Joey

Sayan told me I needed to put Nikolaus to sleep for another couple hundred years.
He will wake up again, but then it will be another generation's problems.
The book I found in the school library told me this.
To brew a sleeping potion, gather the following ingredients, and follow the recipe with exact precision or risk an uncertain outcome.
- 2 dashes of Pearl Petal
- 2 pinches of Cavern Herb
- 6 bits of Emerald Sage
- 3 batches of Forest Chicory
- 2 dashes of Silk Angelica

Crunch the Pearl Petal very delicately at first, then with unleashed fury at the end. Put the result in a cup. Add a dash of preboiled water to turn it into a messy mix, then add the Cavern Herb all at once and make sure you don't leave any remnants.
Fill a pan with molten ice, add the mixture and let it steep while you do something fun, then come back and bring it to a boil. Let it simmer until it starts to shimmer before adding the Emerald Sage and Forest Chicory, make sure to add them in the right order, from least to most volatile.
Reheat everything and let it simmer, mix in the Silk Angelica and let everything rest for a short while to let everything intermingle.

Pour the mixture through a very fine sieve to remove impurities. Your potion is ready to be used. A lot is needed for the potion to take effect; if you didn't make enough, go back to step 1.

Now, most of these ingredients are probably gone due to the changing climate, construction, etc.
So like my teachers say, substitute when you can.

Pearl flowers grow in the northeast, but maybe any white petal would do; Cavern Herbs probably means an herb grown in dark and damp places. Emerald sage could be just green sage, I have absolutely what in the nine layers Forest chicory is or Silk Angelica.
I'll have to do more research.

I stood up from the kitchen table and started looking through my school bag.

I had.....' borrowed' some tulip petals from a garden not far from my house; I found some mint as well; it can grow in the dark, so it makes sense.
The rest needs some help.
I grabbed and closed the bag and left the house.

I walked to school alone; ever since I had the dreams and gotten the messages, I've seen the world differently.
I've seen beings flying around town, and some were following other people, but it was primarily Humans.

When I got to school I walked up to Jennifer when I found her.

Why does she seem uncomfortable