Joey

I remember when I was told the truth about what I did.

"So can you tell me what really happened?" Darius told me in the cafeteria the day after I was out of the hospital.
"Well," I muttered, "Jennifer, and I went into the woods to look for that tower I saw."
Darius just laughed..then he stopped when he saw my face, and he gained a worried expression.
"Oh shit you're serious," he seemed shocked. "Joey, I followed you that day; you were alone."

Wait...I was.
Okay, now that I think about it, she seemed to know a lot about me even though I never told her.
And her eyes kept changing color..it should have been obvious in hindsight.
"Uh..wow uh. Can we not tell anyone?" I chuckled nervously. "It's uh embarrassing"
"Dont worry I won't"
I sighed in relief and began to eat my sandwich.
"I may have told my cousin," He paused, "And he may have told his girlfriend."
I shot him a dirty look.
"Why do you look constipated?"
I kicked him under the table.

I snapped out of my daydream..although it was more thinking about the day.
I sat down in the kitchen with Jackson. Mom and dad really needed someone around me to make sure what happened didn't happen again.
"Joey?" Jackson asked, "Why do you doze off all the time?"
"Uh...no reason, just get lost in my head sometimes"
It's the truth. Daydreams, for me, are very...realistic.
"Like when I got lost in Food Giant?" Jackson suggested.
"Something like that"

After breakfast I noticed Henry was acting more...relaxed, he still acted cold but he wasn't ice like always it was more of...a light frost then a frozen lake.
He seemed to be waiting for something or maybe someone since he kept looking at the door.

There was a knocking.
"I'll get-"
Henry interrupted dad and stood up "I'll get it!"
He grabbed his school bag and left the table.

I got up and followed him silently...he closed the door but I mom's the curtain to see what he was doing.

he closed the door but I mom's the curtain to see what he was doing

I hope to Sayan that this is also a hallucination...I mean it has to be. He went from hating humans to cuddling up to one in the middle of the neighborhood.
I back away from the window before he sees me.
Well, if it isn't, I should at least...try to be supportive. I mean, I'm afraid I have to disagree with it, but it's his life. I can't tell him how to live it. Besides, if I confront him, it will be like.... an entire thing, and I don't want to deal with all that.