Joey

I really should have suspected that the hole in the stairs was just my schizophrenia acting up.
Avoiding it was a shitty decision as well. Because my wrist is throbbing. Every movement I wasn't bleeding, well I did cut my head after falling on my face. My wrist must be broken. That's what I thought until it felt lose and sore.
I was currently trying to set it back into place by gagging myself with a towel to mask the scream...i was about to push it back in..when
"Joey!" my dad screamed when he saw what I was doing. Why the fuck did he enter my room? "What happened?!"

I told him what had happened and he forced me to the clinic to get my hand back into place. As I was being taken into the room, I saw Ms.Crystal enter the room across from me with...Is that Mr.Lycan?

"Okay" The rabbit doctor said holding my wrist. He gave me some painkiller and had my dad hold me down "On three i'll pop it back into place...one...two.. THREE!"
I felt him pull on my hand and heard a loud pop as feeling in my hand came back.

"Fuck" I hissed out "stupid stairs"

"Watch your language." My dad chastized me
"Mr.Pearl I have some forms I need you to sign. Follow me" the doctor took my dad into the other room and left me alone.

"Ach!" I heard Ms.Crystal wince. "How is there so much?"
"It's glass Crystal" A man said. "It breaks into shards, and it gets everywhere. How did these get so deep though?"

"I had to protect that kid blame the city for not replacing those damn bulbs"

"Mr.Lycan you really don't need to be in here for this" The doctor said.
"Nah i'm good. Besides" He sounded like he was in pain "With the strength she's squeezing my hand, I might need a doctor too."
I couldn't help but laugh at that.