Henry

(Slight slurs)
Well, I'm in serious trouble with my parents. This is my first time getting detention.
I know I should be worried, but I don't feel concerned.
I then thought about the diner; I can't get my shift. Although, knowing Mr.Russel, he called my dad, and my dad probably called the diner.

After school was over, I was told to report to Mr. Russel's classroom. After I put everything in my locker, I walked over there with my bag at my side.

Mr. Russel was there with an ice pack on his black eye.
"There you are, Henry," He hissed out."Sit down; we'll be here for a while; I already called your father."

Oh great. Now I'll have to deal with this attitude.

I sat down at my desk. I put my back against the back of the chair and out my tail through the hole in the end.
Oh, God! This will go on my permanent record! I'll never get into a good college!
I closed my eyes. I tried to calm myself down.

"Excuse me," I heard a deep voice; it pulled me out of my thoughts

I opened my eyes to see a large.....muscular bear hybrid: Thick Strawberry blonde hair, emerald green eyes, and tons of freckles all over his tanned skin.
I think I know him; he's one of Jason's friends, Andrew? No, Aaron.
"Um," I said, "Hi."
"You've never been in detention before, have you?" he asked me.

" "You've never been in detention before, have you?" he asked me

"So, what did you do?" He asked me. His eyes looked like they were scanning me and Judging my every move.
"I....I, may have hit Mr.Russel over the head with a hardcover book," I muttered.
I parted my hair out of my eye; it gets there sometimes.
"Heh, you're related to Jason alright." He said; he sat at the desk in front of me.
"Um, Aaron, where's Mr.Russel?" I asked him; I felt something harden.

I quickly put my hands in my lap. I can't let him see that.
"He had to use the bathroom," Aaron said. "He might be back in a bit."
My eyes kept returning to him, his face, his lips....everything-
Ugh!!   Get out my head!

I put my head on my desk.
'Why am I the broken one in the family?' I thought. 'Joey, Jason, they're not broken, why me?'
Things started to go dark, but I didn't want to fall asleep-

When I lifted my head......Aaron was standing at my desk again, but............. He's not wearing a shirt!!! His button-up, tie, and possible undershirt were gone
He only had his blue suit jacket on.
He was exposing his......hard abs, big pecs, to the world.
"I saw how you were staring at me Earlier." He said, staring down at me. "Watching me, like a little faggy pervert."
"I-I don't know what you mean," I said."I'm as straight as a flag pole."
Aaron chuckles slightly. His laugh was deep and dominating.
He took his right hand and grabbed the crotch of my pants.
I started whimpering. Oh, God, is he?
"Doesn't feel straight to me." He growled.
I tried to get his hand off of me, but he tightened his grip.
"L-let me go," I almost cried out. "Mr.Russel might walk-in."
I saw his eyes widen, but then they go back to normal.
"good," He said."That will make this even more enjoyable."

Then I heard.
"Mr.Pearl, wake up!" I heard Mr.Russel yell.
My head immediately shot up from the top of the wooden desk.
Wait....none of that happened? Oh, it was a dream. I guess I fell asleep.
I stood up and......I ejaculated in my sleep.
I didn't say anything. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the classroom. I walked by other hybrids who were leaving clubs, tutoring, and other things. I ignored them and walked out through the door of the school...
And my dad is here.
"Get in the car," He said through his teeth in anger.
I didn't say anything; I got into the back seat and buckled my seatbelt.
Dad didn't say anything for the entire car ride. I just stared out of the window at the passing scenery.

When we got home, dad pulled into the driveway, got out, and slammed the driver side door.
"Get inside, young man!" He almost yelled.
I got out of the car and entered the house.

"Don't sass me, mister." He said. "You're getting punished for this"
I sighed. Mom usually does these things. I don't even think he was punished as a kid.
"No.....uh," He muttered."What do you like to do again?"
"I don't even know," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Well, uh," Dad was struggling to find out what to say......"You're helping new people move in"
He said that with as much confidence as he could.
"That's fine with me," I said. "Just let me change my clothes; I may have had a wet dream in detention."

My dad didn't respond. I walked upstairs.

I changed out of my uniform; I changed into a blue button-up, a red tie, and slacks. It's similar to my uniform; most of my clothes are.
Wait...Charlie just moved in.....oh God! That means, me and him, are going to be.......alone?

Wait, his parents will be there....hopefully, so I'll be with them.

"Henry," My dad called from downstairs. "Get in the car."
I quickly ran down the staircase. I saw him standing by the front door.
Dad suddenly got a saddened look on his face.
"I'm ready," I said.
"Henry, I'm sorry for yelling," He said. "But, I'm just disappointed; you're a good kid; I just don't know why you would act out."

"I did it to get out of a date," I said. "That's why it was supposed to be after school, and I did it to get out of going."
I didn't want to lie to my father, and it's a sin too.
Dad didn't say anything and just led me to the car.
We drove, and I waited for us to get there.

We eventually did. I saw the old blue house; the exterior had been cleaned up, the lawn was mowed and the wood was cleaned, I stepped out of the car.
Dad waved me off as he drove off.
I took a few deep breaths before I walked towards the dark wood door.
Before I even knocked, the door opened,
The man from the restaurant, Charlie's dad, who used a hat as toilet paper. Was there with his wife
"Oh," Mr.Desherila said. "Hi, Henry, what are you doing here?"
"I got in trouble with my parents; they told me to help you move in." I said," It's a bad idea, I know."

He let me go inside then,

"Wait, what?" I said in shock

Where are they going?!