Jason

I had a surprisingly good breakfast. But, I knew I needed to get it out.

I felt bloated. Big. I need chocolate.
After changing into my uniform, I grabbed a secret chocolate bar I kept on my nightstand.
I hid it as I walked out the door.
I ate it on the way to school, now, since wolf Hybrids can't eat chocolate without....puking.
Then Anvion made chocolate that we could eat.....but this isn't one of those bars. It's Neilson; it has peanut butter.
As I feel the chocolate enter my stomach.

I felt it come up right before i entered the school.
Luckily there's a trash can near the entrance.
I projected it into there. Most of my breakfast, along with the chocolate.

I wipe any remains off with my hand. I walk into the school.

It's a pretty average day at school. Although today I do have practice today. So I will have to ditch Joey on the way home.
I can't have my family knowing about it....It's embarrassing.
Me and Joey walked home.
"Oh, Joey, I forgot something at school." I lied. "I'll catch up at home."
I ran back to school. I made it with five minutes to spare.
I went to the locker room; I changed into my......uniform. A t-shirt and some shorts. Its kind've cold, but I don't mind.
I walk to the football field. Where the girls were waiting.

Ok, I may or may not be a male cheerleader. But I'm not queer! I just needed an after school activity, and this was the last one looking for members.
It's only three girls and me; they liked that a boy joined because they need someone strong enough to lift them.
The boys in the pack told me I was a sissy, but David said I was the only boy among three pretty girls. And that shut Aaron and James to shut up.

There are three girls, Riley, a wolf Hybrid. Skylar, an eagle, and Misty, a cat, and a wolf mix.

"Jason, there you are," Riley came up to me. "We found a new member this morning; she's changing."
"Oh, that's good; the more, the merrier," I said.
"Oh, Jason, you made a cheer last night, right?" Misty asked.
"Well, kind've, I wrote it in math class," I said. I didn't want anyone to find it at home.
She sighed.
"Fine, give it." Skylar said.

I looked behind me and-"Sabrina?!" I almost screamed

"Sabrina?!" I almost screamed.
"Hey Jason," She said between laughs. "You're a cheerleader?"
"I-Uh, Well, I" I Scratched the back my head. "I only joined because....we get letter jackets."
"Of course you did," She said...ok, she doesn't believe me.
"You're right. I don't believe you." She said.
"You can hear my thoughts?!" I almost yelled.
"No, I could tell by the look on your face," she said simply.

"Ok, I joined because I needed an after school activity" I explained.

"And what, the football team was full?" She asked.

"Well, uh..."

"He didn't meet the weight requirement," I heard the Coach say.
He walked towards us on the field; this is coach Bruce, but people call him coach brute. he's a wolf with dark skin, black hair. He has a habit of not wearing a shirt sometimes, although while on cold days, he wears a jacket over his shirtless chest.
As he came over, Sabrina whispered something in my ear.

"They need adult supervision, and yes, I heard that I'm a wolf

"They need adult supervision, and yes, I heard that I'm a wolf." Coach Brute said.
He sat on the bleachers......jeeze, honestly I think he only took this assignment because he wanted to stare at the girls....or maybe because he needs extra cash.

But I don't mind. We need to adult around for things to go right.

We practice for an hour. Then we had to go home.
I changed out of my cheer uniform and changed into my school uniform so I could go home.

Mom and dad weren't there. So I just went to my room and did my homework.