Jason

Well, I'm screwed; dad knows about the chocolate..and now we're just staring at each other.

The tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife.
"So I uh-" I was interrupted.
"Jason Nicolas Pearl," my father said in a stern voice, "Care to explain what the heck you were doing to yourself?"
Oh shit, he used my full name. He's pissed.
He then hugged me.
"But I'm so glad you're okay." He held me close, and I could tell he had been crying earlier.
"Okay, I'm kind of getting mixed messages from this," I spoke. "Are you mad or happy?"

Dad broke the hug.
"A healthy combination of both," He said, crossing his arms. "Now, explain"

"Alright..." I paused a bit to collect my thoughts, and I began to tell him when it all started.

When I got the flu when I was younger and could barely keep anything in my stomach, when I recovered it..hurt to keep food in me for too long it felt like severe cramping, and I found myself vomiting just to not be in pain anymore.

But after each time I did it, I could hold less and less food in, and my gag reflex became stronger so I couldn't make myself vomit..and when I accidentally ate chocolate cookies at a birthday party...I got the same result as if I made myself puke, so. I kept spending my lunch money on chocolate at the corner store near it....the owner never said anything about it..now that I think about it he's kind of a bad guy for not raising any alarms.

I didn't realize I started to cry.
"Jason" My dad spoke softly, "what you're doing to your body isn't healthy, you're basically skin and bones, you..you need to eat this isn't healthy-"
I interrupted him
"I can't eat!" I screamed in his face, "I..Just can't...it hurts too much, everything just hurts and I..I..I"
He then hugged me again. He was sniffling softly..i.i made him cry.
"My little puppy," He muttered "you're going to be okay, I promise"
I felt him rubbing my back..it feels nice; I felt myself calm down slightly as the doctor, a rabbit hybrid with blonde hair and ears, came into the room with a clipboard
"Am I interrupting something?" He spoke softly. "Because I need to tell your father something outside."
"You can tell me here, he can handle it"

"Well, I uh, well, we're going to need to keep Jason here for a few days since this was self-inflicted he needs to get his stomach pumped and we need to run some tests" He spoke softly.
"Oh..I see" My dad said "I guess I should leave?"
"I actually have some forms I need you to fill out"
He lead dad out of the room