Jason

I was walking home with Justine and Jackson. Those two are closer than Justine and me.
When my parents tell people about 'The twins,' they think of Justine and Jackson. Due to their height, similar face structures.
When I or anyone else corrects them.....they're shocked.
"Should we get ice cream on the way home?" The both of them asked at the same time.

"You serious?" I asked, surprised. "Look at Justine, and look at me."
She looked at me up and down.
"Oh, I see it now. The height difference," she said to me.
"Yeah," I muttered. "Now, I need to read up on constellations for my homework, so i'll be going ahead."

I ran up ahead.
Henry and Joey were inside, and Dad told Henry that someone named Charlie enjoyed his company?
I just ignored it and went upstairs.
I read up on dull stars and constellations for over two hours.
After I finished the last sentence, I laid back in my chair. I took a few deep breaths. I need some fresh air. It's going to rain later so I should go out now.
I stood up and stretched my back. It gets stiff if I sit for too long, I can tell because my tail would go numb.
I changed into a white shirt and a red jacket; I grab one of my secret chocolate bars and walk downstairs.
"I'll be at the Park," I said, walking out of the house and closing the door behind me.
I took a few breaths of fresh air and started walking.

I arrived at the public park; I immediately sat next to the fountain. I enjoy staring into the water. It calms me down.

It helps me empty my mind, like how I empty my stomach.
For some reason, I started thinking back to when I had the flu. It was when I was first starting elementary school; I could barely keep my food down. My parents kept me in my room with a bucket; they said if I could keep down some saltines and ginger ale, I could eat more.
I couldn't, but whenever I emptied myself, I felt a little better.
Eventually, it became a habit of mine, empty my stomach after every meal; I use chocolate for that. I upsets my stomach enough to make me vomit.

Then a voice broke me out of my self-made trance.
"Um, Excuse me?" a girl said.

I stood up.

"Yeah, I am

"Yeah, I am." I told her. "Do you need something from him?"
"Well....We had a date, but for some reason, he didn't show up," she said calmly.
"Oh. Wow, never knew he had a girlfriend"
"I'm....not, his girlfriend, i'm Natalie," she said. "Now, what was he doing yesterday?"
"I don't know. I was busy; all I know is that he was with some girl, name started with....C I think" I told her and her eyes widened.
"Oh no," He muttered under her breath. "It wasn't me."
"What was that?"
She jumped as if she didn't expect me to hear that.
"Oh, well, he asked me for girl advice, and I may....have thought he was talking about me."
Wow, girls are stupider than I thought.
"That was stupid," I said.
"I know," she exclaimed. "It's just he barely said anything about her...so."
She trailed off.
I pinched the bridge of my nose.
"Wow....you're skinny for a boy." She commented.
"I have a high metabolism," I lied, "and anyway, want some advice?"

"I guess."
"Don't be stupid," I said, walking away from her.