Justin

I walked into the kitchen, and the pot I had made earlier was finished. I poured two mugs—one for me and one for Jessie.
I walked into pur bedroom and placed my cup down.

"Jessie?" I said. "Wake up."
When she woke up and got out of bed, I gave her the mug.
She drank it slowly, I asked her the number I needed to call to get Henry out of school and I walked out of the room to see.
My kids at the door getting ready for school. Joey was helping Jackson with his tie and Justine and Jason we're talking.

 Joey was helping Jackson with his tie and Justine and Jason we're talking

After the kids left, I went to the phone. To call the school.
I think explaining that Henry was Sick and wouldn't be going today.
As I hung up, there was a knock on the door.
I walked over to it. As through a window, I saw it was Bryan. He was wearing a pink and white sweater over a white-collar shirt. He dressed up. He was also carrying a green shopping bag
"Hello Bryan," I said as I opened the door. I took a step back to allow him to enter.

"It is; first off, I got us a location

"It is; first off, I got us a location. And I got your check with your cut." Bryan said, giving me a piece of paper.
I read what was on it.
"Wow, mama," I muttered. "That's a lot."
"Right?" Bryan exclaimed, "If you look at the buyers, it's not much, but when you put it all together."
He smiled and motioned to the check.
"Okay, what's in the bag?"
"Oh, it's a product we're going to be selling." Bryan pulled out what appeared to be a cologne bottle.
"Howling Hide?" I read off the bottle.
"Yup, I got it in bulk from this eagle guy from Montreal," he explained. "I have four boxes of this stuff."
It seems a bit expensive. But I won't bring that up.
"Now, I need you to come with me to the location. Please?"
I sighed as he made a face that made him look like a puppy.
I rolled my eyes.
"Fine, just let me check on Henry." I walked upstairs.
I opened the door to his bedroom
He's asleep. Wow, those pills act quick.
I opened the door fully to turn Henry's lamp off. When I got close to it, I saw something.

 When I got close to it, I saw something

I picked it up. It's a letter, or at least I think so since it's in an envelope.
I picked it up and walked downstairs with it. I didn't open it; I just took something from his room i'm not going to go through his personal stuff.

I walked down the stairs and saw Bryan.
"What's that?" He asked me. I didn't answer and out it down on a table nearby.
I went to Bryans place with him and got in his car.

He drove us downtown and towards a slightly newer part of town. The buildings were made of glass and metal. They have painted colors from beige to grey.
We reached a building as he parked in a small parking lot.
He looked up.
"Oh, look, a fruit tree in front of our building, that's good luck."
Bryan looked up with optimism and cheer on his face.
"That's not a tree. That's a telephone pole." I corrected.

Then we saw something moved on it

Then we saw something moved on it. Oh no.

We ran inside our building

We ran inside our building. And I closed the glass door.
"Think we woke them up?" Bryan asked me.
"We?!" I yelled, concerned, "you're the one that thought they were fruit."
Bryan rolled his eyes. I took a look around the place.
It was a one-story building. There were racks, shelves, and Mannequins everywhere, which were empty and devoid of life. "Pretty empty."
"Yeah. Still trying to get clothing and some other products." He explained, getting behind a wooden counter with a register on it.
"I have a sign. What do you think? It's a work in progress."
He pulled out a freshly painted wooden sign. It was a light black, a yellow moon, and a white wolf standing on all fours beneath it. With 'P and L Department store.'
"I think it's a little strange looking." I said, "but it shows us. Technically"