Joey

(Disclaimer, this takes place during the last chapter)
After school, I had gone home; I needed the book.
I was making the potion on my way home; I did it secretly so any prying eyes wouldn't notice me making it; I have no idea who's working for him and might warn him.
As soon as I get home, I retreat into the kitchen. I opened up the potion book and started to reread the ingredients. As I place the potion on the table, it was a pale green color.
- 2 dashes of Pearl Petal
- 2 pinches of Cavern Herb
- 6 bits of Emerald Sage
- 3 batches of Forest Chicory
- 2 dashes of Silk Angelica

"Okay, I got most of these ingredients, but Forest Chicory and Silk Angelica," I questioned myself.

Then I heard something fly into the window that overlooked the backyard.
I was shocked at the sudden noise, and I staggered towards the window and in the grass; the sound my attention was focused on was a blackbird....it was a crow...or is a crow. Either way, it wasn't moving bedside for a twitch here and there.

I open the window; as I did, the bird shot up and then flew into the window.
It pushed me back; I almost fell...well I did, when I did, I think I sat on my tail.
Pain shot up my spine. My body wanted to scream and cry, but then I noticed the crow was opening a cabinet. And It was picking through a bag of chips.
I then noticed something.

I stood up and ignored the pain coursing through my body, and as I shoed the crow away, it flew away with the bag, and I grabbed a can of pepper.
'Chicory pepper'
"Yes" came from me as I place it on the table next to the sleeping potion.
Then the washer buzzed.
The kitchen has a small closet which has a washer and dryer in it.
I opened the white closet door; the washer was done....well, washing.
When I was putting the clothes in the dryer, I noticed a fabric softener sitting on top.
'Angelica's silky smooth cleaner'

The last ingredient! It's fate!
I knew that the ingredients were going to be here. Sayan is known for hiding things in plain sight.
I grabbed it and immediately ran to the table which had the potion on it.

I followed the instructions to a tee. And the result was a pale green chunky liquid. It looked like spoiled milk and reeked of old lady perfume.
I went upstairs to get changed. My school uniform isn't made for hiking.

I put on a white long sleeve shirt and a pair of blue jeans. I keep my school shoes on, mainly because they're comfortable and I like comfort.

When I looked at the potion, I immediately got a vision.

I immediately saw a sign, which said, 'danger, do not enter in bright red lettering on a white background.

When I awoke in reality, I finished tying my shoes and tiptoed downstairs.

When I got out of the house, I noticed two things, one Jennifer was in front of the house waiting by the mailbox, and it looked like it was going to rain soon.
I walked up to her and started walking towards the woods; she was following me.

"Yeah, whatever you say," She said; she seemed a little frustrated......I wonder why.
I told her the plan which Sayan gave me. She told me to. First, find Nikolaus's fortress in the woods, two, get inside and see him in the alter in the middle of the room, then I'll have to hold him down; he'll be weak since he's still adjusting to the modern world.

Then Jennifer has to force him to drink the potion, and lastly, we're supposed to bury him in the woods, six feet deep, seven feet wide. He'll sleep for about......few thousand years; then he'll be a future generation's problem.
As we approached the woods, I see Jennifer slowly get nervous.

"Is this safe?" she asks me. She was shaking.
"Of course it is; it has to be," I said calmly....although this is a dangerous mission, I can't have her back out now; rabbit hybrids are very weak and get scared quickly.

We enter the woods pas the sign I had in my vision.........the woods looked a little different, maybe because it started to rain.

But even after twenty minutes of hiking, getting mud all over our shoes and pants.

"Where the fuck is it?" I ask myself turning around in a circle.

"Well, maybe it doesn't exist," Jennifer yelled at me.
Huh? What does she mean by that?

"What?" I wondered, "It has to exist. I saw it."

"You saw it in a dream!" She yelled, "You made it up? And want to know why?"
Why the hell is she acting like this? I'm saving her

"Why?!" I yelled at her losing my temper.

"What is the meaning of that?""You know what 'Crazy' means!" She screamed, "You somehow convinced yourself that you're some savior, and you convinced me to join you, in the woods, in the pouring rain!"

"You know what 'Crazy' means!" She screamed, "You somehow convinced yourself that you're some savior, and you convinced me to join you, in the woods, in the pouring rain!"

"I didn't want this-"
She interrupted me.
"Oh no, you did; Sayan never spoke to you; now just shut up!"
He then pushed me, and at that moment, I felt like I was flying......but then I fell into the mud, which quickly started to flow downward
It's a fucking mudslide!

I slid down it for what felt like hours, but in reality, it must have been a few minutes, and then I flipped over onto my stomach.

My face hit rocks; I got scratched by branches, my glasses broke, and I got glass all over my face...when I finally stopped, my head rammed very hard into something.
I felt like something was leaking onto my face, but it felt different than water.

I opened my eyes but was met with darkness and the feeling of rain hitting me.....it became tough to keep my eyes open.

I heard footsteps coming towards through the mud me....but....then...everything went black.

everything went black