Henry

I turn around, annoyed. This guy thinks he can touch my ears, and he still wants to talk to me?

"Henry, please, what's wrong?" He asked me, stopping me at the door.
"You want to know what's wrong?!" I yelled, "your kind Is what's wrong! Everything that is wrong with the world your kind did! Atom bombs! Littering! Both world wars!"

"Henry-"
I interrupted him.
"Dont even try and defend yourselves! You're all horrible to hybrids, and you don't even care!" I screamed. "I hope I never see you bitch again!"
I left and slammed the door.
Then....it started to rain.
I sighed and began to walk home. It took me about an hour. My hair had become soaked, and I didn't dry off when I entered the house. I walked upstairs and dropped my uniform in the hamper; I threw on a random shirt and laid on my bed.

I just laid there for a while. But my thoughts kept going back to him.
It's raining.
I sighed and just decided to get some homework out of the way. I need to do it or my parents will get mad.

I sat down at my small desk and took out a paper; I had to write a report on the atomic bomb and the pros and cons of using it.
I only did about half a paragraph, and it was just explaining what it was.
I then started to write.
'The bomb was tested in secluded locations in Nevada desert; they would build replicas of housing and other structures such as churches. They would pose mannequins inside them, and nearby they would detonate the weapon and test the effect on the buildings'
After writing all that down, I felt like my mind was empty. I heard my door open, and someone stepped in.
"Henry, are you okay?" It was my dad. "You came home soaking wet what happened?"
"I don't want to talk about it," I muttered.
"Henry, I'm worried about you." He told me. "you've gotten detention; you don't want to eat; what's wrong?"
"Dad, I'm fine," I lied. "Don't worry, just worry about the others"
He sighed and grabbed my hamper.
"I'll clean your uniform. It will be ready in the morning," he said, walking out and closing the door.

"Okay, I think that was enough for today." I muttered as I stood up and landed on my bed.

I didn't bother to take my socks off. I didn't want to; my body was like jello.
My eyes felt heavy......and then....inky blackness. I felt myself holding something, but I...dont know what it was.