Chapter 66 ♥

Chapter 66

December 31th 2013

MARY POV

Guess what today is.

Today is New Year's Eve. Today is also the day that Niall gives his decision to our parents.

I know I keep repeating this repeatedly but today am really an important day.

So here, I am getting ready for the New Year's countdown party we are having.

Niall and the guys have been out since early this morning and I have not heard what Niall decision is.

Suddenly my phone rings

Me: hello

? Hello, Mary

Me: yeah mum what’s up?

Mom: Have you heard what Niall's answer was?

Me: no why?

Mom: oh well never mind,

Me: mom what was his answer?

Mom: forget it let him tell you himself bye i will see you tonight.

Me: Mom!

And without I being able to say anything else my mom hung up the phone.

Suddenly the front door opens and Harry appears followed by Louis, Liam and Zayn. However Niall was not seen anywhere.

Then the guys start to sing forever young and they start getting closer. As they reach a certain distance, they stop and Niall appears from behind them.

Niall continues to walk towards me and then he stops in front of me and pulls out this beautiful diamond ring.

He speaks as the boys end in their singing "Mary, will you do me the honours and marry me?"