Chapter 65 ♥

December 30th 2013

NIALL POV

I am sitting here watch a blank TV screen thinking. It has been 5 days since Christmas and since Mary and I talked about her.

I am glad that she trusts me enough to tell me although I believe it had to do with the reason of tomorrow.

Tomorrow, you ask. You do not remember what tomorrow is.

Well tomorrow is the day I give my answer to my mom along with Mary’s mom Sandra about the wedding.

Mary and I have been getting along much better since Christmas. We have not argued once. I am thinking about asking her to dinner for tonight, just us.

We have not spent time alone, only for Christmas and well at night. Yes, I still sleep with her in the same bed because Danielle and Eleanor are still here.

I brought out of my thinking when I felt a dip in the couch next to me. I shifted towards the person and saw Mary.

“Hey” I said

“Hey, why are you watching a blank television?” she said confused

“Oh, I was just thinking.” I responded while she made and ‘oh’ {: o} face.

“Mary, I was wondering if you would like to go to dinner with me tonight?” I said hopefully.

“Niall I would love to … but… I have dinner plans tonight.”

“Alright another time” I said disappointed.

MARY POV

Niall just asked me out to dinner tonight and I would have gone with him but I already have plans.

“Niall, would you like to join me instead?” I asked

“Yeah sure, where are you going?” he asked.

“Remember every Monday night I go to Justin’s parents’ house for dinner so do you still want to go? They have been asking about you?” I said.

It was true Justin’s parents wanted to get to know Niall. They kept asking if I would bring him over and I always say next time.

I guess next time is tonight.

NIALL POV

Mary and I just returned from the Monroe’s. They were very nice just like last time.

From what I saw tonight, I can see why Mary likes them. They treat her as though she is their daughter not daughter in law.

I know that know about my past with Mary but they did not seem to judge. They spoke nice to me and made me comfortable.

Now Mary and I are about to go and sleep.

Goodnight.

A/n

I am so sorry but I would not be updating until the 6th of January 2013 because as of tomorrow, I will be going on vacation and I would not have internet connection. Please forgive me. I am aslo sorry that it is short.