Chapter 43 ♥

MARY POV

“Happy birthday chica” Vee squealed as she practically squeezed me to death.

“Vee…can’t…breathe,” I said as I was running out of air

“Oh sorry” she said releasing me from her grip

“Eh is alright” I muster out as I gasp for air and then pulled into another hug.

“Happy Birthday” Dylan whispered in my ears and they he let go of me.

“Thanks. So what was that on Niall’s face?” I asked

“Well let’s see, Dylan punched him in the face for calling you a slut,” Vee said

“Why did you do that?”

“No the questions is why didn’t you do that?” he answered my question with a question of his own.

“Because he is not worth it”

“So what are you doing today for your birthday?” Vee asked

“It’s your birthday?” Kajol asked butt in into our conversation

“Yes it is.” I said simply and went back to answering Varuna “Well I have an early dinner with my mom. That is it.”

“Great so later Dylan, you and I can have a movie marathon?” she asked

“Great because I am not so much in the mood of celebrating,” I said as the nodded understanding what I said.

“Oh and well I told them that my mom wanted me to get married again and they said that it is best for me. Now to night I am meeting a guy of my mom’s choice.”

“Ok, I hope you like the guy. I hope he would understand everything”

“I really hope so too. I don’t want to disappoint my mom.”

“Alright well best of luck to you” Dylan said

“Thanks, I’m going to need it. I am going to get ready for later. I will see you 2 tonight.” I said as I left them in the kitchen and walked to my room to be changed.

~~~~ 1 HOUR LATER ~~~~

I got dress in this ~~~~~~> (in multimedia area)

And head to the restaurant.

When I got there, my mom was there and so was a woman along with her son. My mom was facing me while the woman along with her son who had blonde hair had their back in my direction. I walked closer towards the table and greeted my mom. I turned to say hello to the woman and her son, but instead I got the shock of my life. I was face with someone who I never thought it would be especially in this situation.