Chapter 55 ♥

MARY POV

I woke up the next morning, early so I decided to take a long bubble bath. I did my business and changed in some comfortable sweats and a blue tank top.

I made my way downstairs hearing occasional snoring from the passing bedroom. I decided that to make everyone breakfast because since the beginning of the week I have been a mess.

I made some pancakes, eggs and some toast. I laid it out on the dining table with a full mug of orange juice. I took a plate and had my breakfast.

Halfway through it everyone decided to wake up. Now everyone was having their breakfast and was in deep conversion with the person next to them.

I was feeling a bit left out until Dylan spoke.

“Mary, are you alright?”

“Yeah! Why do you ask?” I replied

“Oh no reason but you just seem lost”

“Nah, I’m fine I was just thinking about what we could do today.”

“Okay so what did you come up with?” he asked and now all eyes were on me.

“Uh I was thinking we could all do something together because since you all have arrived there has been nothing except crying, arguing and blaming. No one has the chance to do anything with one and other.” I said

“Yeah, so how about we spend the day the beach?” Harry suggested and we all nodded in agreement.

Therefore, I guess today we are going to the beach. Let us hope nothing goes wrong to spoil today.

A/N I know its short but i swear i'll update more often. hopefully...