Chapter 1 <3

*Flashback*

5 years ago

It was 7th grade the beginning of secondary school, Niall and I got out of the bus hand in hand and headed to class. We had all our classes together. As the year went along all people seemed to care about was getting their 1st kiss and if u didn’t have yours as yet Raelynn, Usha and Shelly would pick on you and make you the laughing stock.

One evening they found out that I wasn’t kissed by anyone and I knew that the next day was going to be living hell so I turned to my best friend Niall. As it turns out he didn’t have his 1st as well so we made a promise that since we were best friends that we would be each other’s first. Niall gave me a half of a heart and he had the other and when placed together it had best friends written on it.

[aXtv]

Niall made his into a key chain while I wore mine as a necklace and I never took it off ever.

 So next day during break Niall and I decided to kiss so Raelynn or her posse would see and leave me alone and with that on January 26th ’07 I had my 1st kiss.

2 years ago (2010)

Niall has been preparing to audition for the x-factor since the beginning of the year and his audition was two days away. So his friends and I decided to through him a good luck party. Niall and I went together just as friends and not long after it started to get crazy. By 11:00 pm everyone was pretty drunk and we decided to play TRUTH or DARE.

Lily decided to go first ‘Mary truth or dare?”

“Umm….dare”

“I dare you to kiss Niall on the lips for 5 seconds”

“Sure” I replied and kissed him “now Alex truth or dare?”

“Truth” he replied.

“You are such a wuss anyways do you fancy anyone in this room?”

“Actually yes I fancy Kelly” he replied as he looked at Kelly who was blushing.

“Niall, truth or dare?” Alex asked

“I am gonna be brave and go with dare” Niall said smiling and acting all manly.

“Smart choice I dare you to kiss lip lock with Jay” Alex replied and the smile on Niall’s face had suddenly disappeared.

Niall gave Jay a quick peck and I could not stop laughing which I knew I would soon regret.

It was Niall’s turn “Mary truth or dare?”

“I gonna go with dare cause it’s more fun “

“Well since you laughed at me I dare you to go and Kiss the lesbian (Stephanie) on the lips for 15 seconds” he said with a huge grin on his face.

“Fine” I groaned as I walked and planted one on her with NO TONUGE.

The game continued and at one point I was dared to sit on top of Niall for the rest of the night. Niall and I had dared Lily to do some bizarre things and now it was her turn which made me worry.

“Ok I and going to do a double truth or dare so Niall and Mary truth or dare?” she asked

We shrugged and said “Dare”

“So since this is the last one for the night I dare you guys to get married well fake married”.

We all walked to a small chapel like what it has in Vegas when you can get married at any time but it is said that it was bogus. Niall and I took our vows with many giggles as we were going along with the flow. Then the Elvis pronounced us husband and wife and we gave each other a quick peck while Alex videotaped the entire thing. As we were about to leave ‘Elvis’ came up to us and gave us our marriage certificate which got us confused.

“Elvis, why are you giving us that?” I asked confused.

“Well didn’t you guys just got married and don’t you want a record of it?” he replied

“Wait I thought that you were not certified to marry us and that this wasn’t and official wedding” Niall and I said in unison.

“Actually I am certified and you guys are legally married”

“Mary don’t worry we would just get a divorced and no one will have to know about it” Niall said as I sighed with relief.

According to that paper Niall and I got married on April 28th 2010.

We got to Niall’s and I was spending the night which my parents didn’t seem to mind as they trusted us and I had spent nights over already.

“Mary I was thinking about in 6th grade when we made the promise to be each other’s 1st right……well I meant at everything” Niall said to me

“Yes I know I meant the same”

“Well I am leaving in the morning and if I get through I would be home for a while and you never know what might happen so I was wondering if we ……” he said but he stopped and pressed his lips against mine.

As he pulled back I said “Yes Niall I know what you mean and I would love too”

One thing lead to another and I woke up later in the morning to see Niall next to me I quickly got up and got change and went home to clean up to see Niall off.

NIALL POV

I woke up with a massive hangover and quickly the memories of last night were flooding through my head. The game, wedding and my night with Mary. I felt awful I could bare to see her as I know that I am leaving today and I probably won’t see her for a long time and all I could think was why on earth did I brought up you know what? And why we did it? I mean I like her and all but it won’t be fair for her to wait on me. I got dressed and I heard a knock on the door.

As I went downstairs and I opened the door was my Beautiful friend but I knew what I had to do.

“Hey Niall, are you excited? What’s wrong?” she said

“Mary I don’t know how to say this but last night was a mistake I am sorry but I completely messed up everything. We are just friends because I don’t see us as anything more and I want a divorce as soon as possible, maybe when I get back because I am leaving soon and I don’t have time” I said this trying to hold my tears back with my eyes on the floor.

When I looked up her eyes were filled with tears.

“Niall I just came to say good bye and by the way who on earth said I wanted anything else and of course I want a divorce who wants to be married at 15 and you know my parents they will kill me so you know what just keep everything that happened last night to yourself and good luck bye. I have to go home” she said as she was on the verge of crying.

*End of Flashback*