Chapter 72 ♥

Chapter 72

MARY POV

It has been a few days since our ‘honeymoon’. I am currently living with Niall in his apartment.

I am actually staying in the guest bedroom. During our ‘honeymoon’ I did have a good time especially when we stopped out at the different islands, however it had a negative side to it.

Niall and I have not uttered a single word to each other. During the cruise, he took the couch giving me the bed.

Every day I would leave him sleeping, going down for breakfast then exploring the activities that the ship had that day. When I returned to the room, he would wither be eating, watching TV or be at the bar.

Niall’s not home at the moment so I am just lounging off in the living room watching 90210 reruns.

I was into the third episode when I heard the knob turning and a key jiggling. At once, I knew it was Niall returning home. I sat up straight making myself presentable not like it would matter.

He walked past the living room into the kitchen before returning to me after a minute or so with a Pepsi in his hands.

I took a sip before speaking. “The lads want to take out us for dinner, so be ready for 6” and with that he left.

I was shock. That was the first time Niall spoke to me since that night.

I glanced at the clock, seeing it was almost five already, I quickly went to the bathroom and took a shower and did my necessities.

I choose a simple pink dress, with a black bow to the front, which fell just above the knee. I then applied light make up to my face and straightened my hair.

I finished by ten to six so I went to the couch and waited until Niall was ready.

When he came out, I followed him to the car and got in without paparazzi recognising Niall.

The whole ride to Nando’s was in complete silence. I was very happy to be going to Nando’s since I have not been to one in almost five years.

When we parked Niall turned to me and said “Am… can we pretend that we get along?” and I nodded.

We both exited the car and walked into Nando’s hand in hand. Fake smiles plastered onto our faces as we saw the boys. I was enjoying being this close to Niall. I love how his hand and mine fits perfectly together but I do not think he thinks the same.

We reach the lads and we said a quick hello to everyone and gave them a hug.

We sat down and ordered our drinks, which shortly delivered, to our tables followed by our meals.

“So Mary how was the honeymoon?” Harry said winking at me.

I hesitantly laughed as I remembered the events that occurred.

“Oh…it was quiet nice. The islands were beautiful” I replied taking a glance at Niall, who just looked sad and he just nodded agreeing with me.

“Oh that’s good. So am I going to be an uncle soon?” Harry questioned further.

I was about to answer when Niall answered for me “Maybe or maybe not” he said smirking.

I let out a small chuckle as I thought that it was definitely the second one.

There was definitely no chance of us having kids at this moment because to have kids we need to have sex.

I was so exhausted after that dinner. Who would have thought lying would be so tiring?

The night continued with everyone asking what we did on the cruise and what we did when we came back.

Niall and I made up some good lies on the spot but I felt bad lying.

I did not want to be lying to them. They were like family but I have to pretend that Niall and I are happy when we are from it.

Hope you enjoyed it. Filler :)