Chapter 2 ♥

It’s been 2 years since everything has happened. No one but Niall and I know well except his mom Maura. She accidently found the marriage certificate and she asked me about it. I told her everything and asked to keep it a secret because it was just a mistake and she agreed because by that time I was already in trouble. When Niall left I got into some trouble with the law for drinking and driving and I even shrieked my hair pink and my mom even found out that I had slept with Niall. She got totally pissed and decided that I need to move back to Trinidad as she didn’t want me to live that kind of life.

Now I have been in Trinidad for almost 2 years. I have completely changed my life around. I don’t drink. I am quieter and attend an all-girls school and my mom doesn’t trust me as she used to but she still gives in to me sometimes. I even dyed my hair back to its natural colour and I haven’t spoken to Niall since then but I still keep in contact with his mom.

It’s Friday and it was lunch time. I only had less than 3 hrs. Until school finish and I t was the weekend. Suddenly I heard screaming of my name and saw someone running towards me.

“Marisssssssssa!!!!!!” my best friend Kajii screamed since no one called me Mary because I didn’t tell them my nickname.

“Yes Kajii, why are you screaming? Are you okay?”

“Guess…who’s…performing…at…my…sis…16th bday…party?” she said between breaths.

“Who?”

“The one and only ONE DIRECTION!” she said

“Oh” was all I said.

That didn’t surprise me that her sister was having a famous band preform since her parents were filthy rich but I was surprise that it was one direction.

Suddenly the smile that I had disappeared from my face but I knew Kajii was totally obsessed with them. She would frequently ask me why I don’t like them but I never answered because I never told anyone about my past except that I had moved back from Ireland.

So tomorrow was the party and I had already gotten permission to go and spend the night plus Kajii sister Vee was one of my friends so I couldn’t cancel even if I wanted to. But one the Brightside I could finally face my past and get what I want (DIVORCE) so I could move on onto my future.

When school ended Kajii and I along with her sister went over to their house to help organise for the party.