Chapter 40 ♥

MARY POV

I pulled in to the driveway and parked my car. Everyone piled out my car and stand in awe.

“Wow” Lily said and that was her first word she had said since I met them.

“Is this your house?” Jay asked

“Yes it is”

“Did you hit the jackpot?” Kelly said stunned

I shook my head and giggled “Come on lets go inside” I said walked to the front door.

I opened the door and allowed everyone to enter. I then entered the living room to see Kajol, Zayn, Louis, Liam, Danielle, Eleanor, Niall and Harry.

Their heads snapped to my direction and Harry and Louis came running towards me, hugging me.

“I miss you Mrs Horan,” Louis said and I stared at him

“Oh right I forgot, Mary” No problem.

 Kajol then spoke “Who the hell invited her over?” and I noticed Harry glaring at her.

“Oh I’m fine and nice to see you too,” I said smirking

“Varuna” Kajol shouted

“What the hell is your problem?” Vee asked her

“That” she said and pointed to me while I pretended to be hurt.

“‘That’ has a name and her name is Mary,” Vee said.

“What is she doing here?” Niall said

“For starts I live here and secondly this is my house,” I said.

“I thought this was Varuna’s house,” Zayn said

“Well you thought wrong; I live here but don’t own the place.” Vee said.

“Okay since all the confusion is over enjoy your stay,” I said and making my way up to my bedroom.

My bedroom ------------------------------------------------------> 

I quickly took a bath and got changed in a black and white flower, strap dress that ended right abbove the knee. There was a red line on the dress right below the straps but above the breast part.

I know not what you would expect me to put on to stay at home. However, the thing is that I have to be somewhere later. Do not worry time will tell.

I walked down stairs to see everyone was engulfing in their own conversations. I looked around but did not see Vee so I asked Harry where she was and he said that she was in the kitchen cooking dinner. I was about to go and help her when I heard the front door open and closed.

“Mr Monroe is home” I heard Dylan screamed through the house.

“Dyl in the living room” I shouted back

“Did you know that you left the front door unlocked?” Dylan asked

“No I guess I forgot to lock it”

“Well don’t forget next time because someone might come to rape you or Varuna and you won’t have this sex beast to fight him of” he said gesturing to himself as the sexy beast.

I punch him playfully on his arm while he pretended to be hurt.

I then went over to introduce him to the gang from Ireland.

“So Dylan this is Alex, Kelly, Jay and Lily. Guys this is my friend Dylan and the rest of you have met him already.”

Everyone exchange Hi or Hello while Niall and Dylan just glare at each other.

Dylan turned his head and whispered “Isn’t Lily Niall’s ex” and I just nodded. The room was quiet tense.

Everyone sat down and Vee joined us. Louis started to speak first “Okay it has been a while since we all met and some we have just met so why don’t we catch up.” and everyone nodded.

“So first question…” Liam started and Harry cut him off “So who’s single and who’s not cause Papa got to get himself a girl”

Everyone said that he or she is taken except for Niall and Harry and now it was my turn to answer.

“I’m single,” I stated

“But I thought you guys are together?” Jay said gesturing between Dylan and me.

“Eww” both of us said at the same time.

“Oh hell no he is Vee’s boyfriend,” I said

“Well in that case, I heard Stephanie is available,” Jay said wiggling his eyebrow.

“Well I would so go for it if I swing on that team,” I said causing him, Alex, Kelly and even Lily laugh.

“But at the engagement Varuna called you Mrs Monroe and isn’t Dylan Surname Monroe?” Niall asked

“Yeah so what is the problem?”

“Nothing”

“Good”

“Okay first boyfriend or girlfriend” Louis asked

“Niall and Mary you guys don’t have to answer the question,” Harry said and I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

“Why?” I simply asked

“Because we all know that you and Niall were each other’s first”

“No we were not”

“Mine was Raelynn and hers was Mr Jay over there,” Niall said without an emotion in his face.

“NO, Jay was not my first boyfriend, Alex was,” I said firmly

“No didn’t you go out with Jay before Alex?” Niall asked annoying me

“No dude I was here first boyfriend” Alex spoke up

“But before you guys got together, Jay and Mary hooked up”

“No we never hooked up. We pretended to be boyfriend and girlfriend. We told you guys that but you got angry with her and then you asked Lily out. And don’t dig any further because you are making Mary seem like a slut who can’t remember her first boyfriend.” Jay said and I mouthed thank you to him and he nodded.

“Well you can’t make he seem like a slut, if she really is one” Niall shot back.

It was like a bullet piercing through my skin. I cannot believe that Niall just called me a slut.

“I’m a slut?” I asked and both Niall and Lily answered “yes”

“Don’t forget attention whore” Kajol added

‘“How am I a slut? Just because I went out with the people I liked made me a slut.” I shot at Niall

“And you Lily, don’t forget that you went out with Niall, Jay and Alex just like I did. And secondly stop giving me crap about Niall cheated on you with me because news flash it was the other way around. I was fucking married to the guy but he went and hooked up with you and when I found out I dumped his sorry ass.”

“As for you Kajol, I have no idea how I am an attention whore but if I was truly one I could have gone to the press and spill everything about Niall and I marriage. And that would have given me more attention that I needed.”

I got up and made my way to the front door. I grabbed my jacket and slammed the door as I was now later to where I had to go.