Chapter 63 ♥

December 24th 2013.

MARY POV

I stirred in the bed remembering what day it was today. Today was our anniversary. It makes one year. I turn to face the other direction in the bed with my eyes still closed.

I felt a figure next to me. I smiled thinking about who it was. I felt his face and moved my head, placing my lips on his.

I whispered, “I love you” and continued to simile.

Then I heard him whispered back “I love you too” however something was off.

I do not recall Justin having an accent, especially an Irish one. My eyes jolted open to realise that I just kissed Niall and told him that I loved him.

I began to panic and quickly got out of his bed without saying a single word and made my way to my room.

I cannot believe that I forgot that I slept in the same bed as Niall and that I forgot about Justin passing.

I got ready in a purple skinny jeans, a pink tank top and a black off shoulder top, along with a pair of sandals.

In addition, making a quick exit to the front door. I really did not want anyone to be asking where I was going and I did not want Niall to confront me on what happened earlier.

 * 3 Hours Later *

It was not 12 noon. I had gone to visit Justin’s grave. I just had to see him. I bought him flowers and took it to his grave. Then I had to make a pit stop.

I returned home to see a house full of people giggling and having a good time.

I spotted Danielle and gave her a hug while saying hi.

Liam and her reconciled and she came today to celebrate the Christmas with him.

I then made my way over to Lou “Hey Lou happy birthday” J I said handing him a gift.

“Thanks” He said and opened his gift. I had bought him a watch because I did not know what to buy him.

“It’s really nice, thanks again”

“Oh here is another on I have for you. You would like it more” I said as I winked at him and threw another present to him.

“Condoms!” Harry said before bursting into a fit of laughs and Lou along with Eleanor was red as a tomato.

Everyone joked around but I saw Niall staring at me. It was awkward. His eyes met mine and I quickly looked away. I saw him get up from the corner of my eye and made his way over to me.

“Mary can I talk to you in private?” he said very softly

I nodded. I did not want to talk just yet but I guess it the time was now.

“Am can you tell me what happened this morning” he said

“Well…you…ah” I was lost of words.

“What’s the matter?” he said caringly.

“Well that wasn’t meant for you. I thought you were Justin. We you see today is our anniversary and I was thinking about it and I completely forgot that Justin was no longer present and when I rolled I felt you think you was Justin and well yeah I kissed you and told you I loved you” I said and realise that Niall looked hurt.

I felt bad. I did not want to hurt him.

“It’s okay” he said sadly and then mumbled, “You didn’t mean it but I did”

“Sorry did you say something?” I asked and he quickly replied with a no. However, he did not know that I heard him.

“Niall I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to lead you on or hurt you” I said and made my way back to everyone.