Chapter 24 ♥

MARY POV

Niall and I went over to my place after our date.

“Mom are you home?” but no one answered.

I went upstairs and search for her but still nothing. Then I went to the kitchen and I saw a note on the fridge.

Mary,

I tried calling and texting you but you didn’t answer or replied. I’ve gone to Tobago for the week with your father. He is on business. You have the card for food and your needs. I will see you soon and call me when you see this.

Mom.

I quickly called my mom and then made my way back to Niall.

“Niall” I said as I walked to the living room

“Yeah love”

“My mom and dad are away for the week, so we have the house to ourselves.” I said

“Well what do you wanna do? He replied wiggling his eye brows

“Mr Horan don’t think we would be doing any funny business”

“Fine we won’t”

“Good because I won’t be doing that for a long while. Are you hungry?”

“When am I not?”

“Good point. Do you want some cookies?” I asked as he nodded vigorously. “Okay”

I got up and went to the kitchen. As I placed the cookie dough on the tray I felt a pair of hands being snaked across my waist. I was quickly turned around to face Niall.

He leaned in and I did as well. We kissed passionately and his hands were moving up and down the side of my body. He licked the bottom of my lip begging for entrance but I declined. He grabbed my butt causing me to gasp and he took this to his advantage and he slipped his tongue in to mine. Our tongues collided with each other. Until I felt something cold on my cheeks. Niall and I pulled away at the same time and he started to laugh. He had placed cookie doughon my cheeks.

“NIALL!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. And he began to run. I took some dough and pelted him with it. Soon it turn in to a food fight and I was completely cover in all different type of food as well as Niall.