Chapter 73 ♥

Chapter 73 ♥

MARY POV

Another two weeks has passed and nothing new has happened between Niall and I. we still do not talk unless we are in the presence of someone else.

It got lonely after the first few days being home and having absolutely nothing to do and it is not as if I have anyone here to talk with.

Varuna and Dylan are back home and Kajol well she is with Zayn most of the time. No one knows about Niall and me current situation. Neither do Varuna know nor Dylan.

I just was tired of all this bullshit and I am sure everyone else has better things to do than hear me whine about my situation.

Having nothing else to do I went out and got myself a job at a local Starbucks almost 30 minutes away from Niall's flat because I didn't tell him.

I know if he found out that I had a job he would be pissed but I really could not stay all alone in the house twenty-four seven. Niall gives me money and does not ask me what I do with it but I really cannot accept it.

I feel that he feels obligated to provide for me and I do not want him to feel like that. I put aside his money and use mine so I will not feel guilty.

It was now 7:55 am and I was opening the front door to work.

I place my things at the back before returning to the front to help my co-workers Raveena and Austin for the next six hours.

I work from eight until two in the afternoon. Niall knows that I do not be home during these hours but he has no idea what I do during this time.

Raveena reminds me for Varuna and I find it cool that Varuna's nickname Vee is close to Raveena's own which Veena is. She has similar quality to Vee just as Austin is similar to Harry.

Austin is just as flirtatious as Harry is. He tries to flirt with me but I always tell him that I am not single.

Although my marriage with Niall is a compromise, I would not cheat on him. However, as for him, I do not think he cares.

Recently there were pictures of him and Demi Lavato going around and people are convinced that they were dating.

He has denied it publically but still there are photos. Harry told me that it was a friendly meeting with her as she was in the country to meet Simon and the whole band along with her went for lunch.

I told Harry, that I knew it was nothing that Niall told me but that was a complete lie. Niall did not speak of it so why should I. He is a big boy and he could do whatever he likes.

However, it did hurt me to see those pictures. I believe with all my heart that the rumours are untrue but I want it to come from Niall and he must be telling me personally.