Chapter 68 ♥

Chapter 68 

MARY POV

I stirred in the bed, as I felt warm and heard light snores next to me. I slowly opened my eyes adjusting them to the light in the room. I raise my head slightly to realise that my head was on Niall’s bare chest and my arm around him along with my feet. He also had one hand around my waist.

I quietly removed myself from on top of him and got out of bed.

I stood up feeling a slight breeze hitting me. I looked down blushing in the process as I realised that I was naked.

I quickly grabbed a blanket from the bed, covered myself, and got myself some clothes.

I took a quick shower and changed into some comfortable clothes.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Niall still asleep so I went downstairs to see nearly everyone else passed out in the living room, which was currently filthy.

I went to the kitchen grabbing a garbage bag and began to pick up the trash.

It took me almost an hour to clean up and not a soul had woken up.

Suddenly my stomach growled.

I decided on making breakfast.

I made pancakes, toast, egg and coffee.

As I was almost finished with the breakfast, I saw a group of people holding their heads, groaning and walking towards the table.

Everyone was there except Niall.

I walked over and gave each of them some aspirin and a bottle of water, which they gratefully accepted.

I placed the food on the table and sat as we began to eat.

Halfway through breakfast Niall walked in looking refreshed. He pulled out the chair that was empty, which happened to be right next to me. A small smile appeared on my face as I remembered last night and I quickly hide it

I really hope this is not going to be awkward.

NIALL POV

I woke up to the smelt of food. Instantly my stomach made noise. I looked over to the other side of the bed and noticed that Mary was gone. I really wished I could have held her in my arms for a little longer.

I quickly went to shower. As I showered, I remembered last night. I loved every second of it. I was very shocked that she proposed that, however I really wish that we did not have to go back to being normal.