Chapter 64 ♥

Chapter 64 ♥

December 25th 2013

MARY POV

It’s Christmas. Yay!

I woke up this morning with a bad sore on my back. Apparently sleeping on the hard floor is not so nice.

Do you want to know why I slept on the floor?

Well you see last night every stayed Up All Night until we saw the sun and then we crashed.

We pulled an all-nighter tell funny stories. We were all trying to get along well except Niall and I. we barely spoke. Well it was not like we were speaking a whole lot before but it decreased further.

It is around 12 noon right now and everyone is preparing for tonight.

We are having a bar-b-que this Christmas. We invited Dylan’s, Varuna’s, Mason’s and my parents along with a couple of other friends and families.

Harry was the chef tonight. He even had an apron and a chef hat. He looked so professional.

He bar-b-qued chicken, shrimp and some lamb. The aroma was scrumptious. Niall was being his second in command only because he wanted to be the first to eat.

I was a strapless red and black dress that fell just below the knee along with some black heels.

The girls thought that it would be fun it all the girls got dress in red or black while the boy matched with us. The girls all looked rather pretty while the boys looked very dashing. ;)

It was now 7:30pm and we were going to have dinner. Everyone sat next to their respective, meaning that Liam and Danielle sat next to each other followed by Varuna and Dylan. Then Kajol and Zayn, Louis and Eleanor sat next to one and other. Now there was Niall and I. My parents insisted that we sit next to each other much to my liking. Harry sat on the other side of me since he had no one else to sit with. So technically, it was like both of their dates. I guess that is what you get for being single.

After dinner, we exchanged gift. I had gotten some electronics, jewellery and clothes. It is the usual except for one gift in particular.

I received with a box of EAR PLUGS.

Can you guess who gave them to me?

If you get Louis, you were sure right. However, he was not the only one in the whole gift idea. Apparently, Liam is also getting some tonight.

Not long after everyone left and it was just Varuna, Dylan, the boys and their respective along with me. However, before my mom left she asked if I made up my mind about Niall and me but I just shrugged.