Chapter 28 ♥

MARY POV

 It has been a week since Niall and I have got together but no we're not official. I am happy with whatever you call it. We are taking things slowly. We have been trying to get to know about each other during our years apart.

Every day for the past week Niall has picked me up from school and he kisses me in front of everyone but thankfully our ‘Relationship’ was not in the tabloids. 

It’s Saturday and Niall and I are going to the boardwalk down at the beach in Chaguaramas. 

We were having some alone time before he left. He wasn't sure when he would  be able to visit but I don't mind. It's his job.

I was going to miss him but not only him. I would miss Harry a lot as well since I have actually gotten closer to him. We were really good friends, great friends.

I would also miss the rest of the guys as well.

The rest of the day went by really peaceful. Kajol and I had dropped the guys at the airport. And boy did I had deja vu. Kajol and Zayn had a teary goodbye. 

Oh for those who didnt know Zayn and Kajol were official.

The fans had accepted her with Zayn but there were still some haters. But Kajol was strong she didn't care about them hating on her. She was just happy that she was with some she was in love with and I'm happy for her.

Niall and I had a short moment where we said goodbye and we kissed but as per usual someone had to ruin it and this time was none other than Harry and Louis.

Everything was going perfect. Too perfect. And with my luck nothing good happens something bad always happen. I didn't know what to expect so I just had to wait and watch too see what would happen.