Chapter 5 ♥

MARISSA POV

I headed to the room to get the papers for him to signed and I quickly changed into my pj's.

When I was about to walk put the door my phone I rang.

“Hello” I answer

“Mary”

“Yes, who is this?” I asked.

NIALL POV

I needed to talk with Mary. I decided to call the only person who I knew would have her number, my Mom.

“Hello” Maura said.

“Hi, mom, were you asleep?”

“No love I was awake, is something wrong?”

“Actually no, but I was wondering if you had Mary’s number. I need to talk to her about something.”

“I do, just give me a second to find it; here it is ###-####”

“Thanks and by chance do you know where she is living?”

“She is in Trinidad, an island in the Caribbean.”

“Thanks mom, bye love you.”

“Love you too.”

Mary was in the same country as I was in. I guessed luck was on my side. Luck of the Irish J

I decided to call her

“Hello” she answered

“Mary?”

“Who is this?” she said

“Umm… it’s Niall from Ireland”

“Well okay what do you want?”

“Well we need to talk about stuff”

“Why?”

“Well I need to meet you  and we need to get divorced immediately because I met someone and I want to commit to her but I need to be single.”

“Oh no problem”

“So where do you want to meet? Because I am in Trinidad and my mom said you are living here”

“I’ll text you the address, bye”

“Bye”

MARISSA POV

Niall called and he wanted to talk but there was no need to.  I picked up the papers and headed out to the main room. When I got there I saw that they were about to leave as they was bidding everyone goodbye.  I quickly texted Niall and told him to meet me @ 101 Forest Park Avenue, Claxton Bay.

As he received the text he asked Kajii “Where is 101 Forest Park Avenue, Claxton Bay?”

“Niall where you are standing is 101 Forest Park Avenue, Claxton Bay” she replied

Niall was completely confused and I as he was about to text back I walked over and asked to talk to him in private. He simply nodded and walked with me to the corner of the room.

“Why did you need to speak with me in private?” He asked

“Well the thing is that I have something for you”

“What do you have for me?”

“Divorce papers” I said handing him it.

“What? How do you know that I am married?”

“Well you may not recognize me but I am Mary your so called Wife and EX-friend”

“Wait you’re Mary?”

“Surprised? Anyways I had these made since you left and I have already signed it, now it is just for you to sign and you can give it back to me when your finish reading and signing it. Oh and when your finish text me your address and I’ll come for it.”

 "Oh by the way Happy anniversary Niall"

Before he could say anything else I left and he was completely shocked. He looked as if he had seen a ghost.

NIALL POV

You’ve got to be fricking kidding me. The Girl I think I am falling for is non-other that by ex-best friend, the one whose heart I broke and also my WIFE or soon to be Ex-wife and to top it all of it is our anniversary

This explains so much but how do I make it up to her?

I mean I loved her but I just had to go and break her heart didn’t I. I tried to move on but I never did. I couldn’t cheat on Mary although I told her that everything was a mistake. I just met her again and all the feelings came rushing back, the ones I tried to hide.

All I know was that I let her slip away from me once but this time it is not going to happen again. I am going to fight for her whether she likes it or not.