Chapter 32 ♥

MARY POV

I returned home last night and my very best friend, Kajol sadly awakened me.

“What the hell do you want Kajol” I groaned as she jumped on me while I was still under the covers.

“You bitch; you got to see one direction and didn’t tell your best friend. You are some kind of friend.” She said trying to act all angry.

“Hey shut your ass, your lover would be here in a few days” I said and she giggled and blushed.

“Don’t play innocent I’m not the only one excited. So come on and get your lazy ass up and let’s go finish up the final touches for prom.” She demanded.

I pretended to act like I was all excited  because I knew Zayn and she talked and that’s how she found out that I went to the concert but she didn’t know anything about Niall and I being over. I decided to play cool and hide my feelings.

You know  what they say “What you don’t know won’t hurt you”.

However, I know the truth would be revealing soon because Niall and the guys are coming to go to prom with us along with their girlfriends well those who have girlfriends.

I got in the shower and threw on a black and white strap dress with some flip flops.

I wore no makeup. I did not feel like dressing up.

I went downstairs, ate some cereal, and let with Kajol.

The entire form parents were funding our prom since our school do not believe in dances where there are boys and girls.

Kajol was the head in charge in making sure everything went smoothly.

The days passed so quickly and I still have not heard Kajol say anything about Niall and I being broken up.

Tonight was the night of the prom and I did not want to go but I decided to suck it up for my best friend.

She has kept my secrets for me so this is how I shall start to repay her. Even if that means that, I would be tortured tonight.