Chapter 67 ♥

Chapter 67

MARY POV

I look at Niall and blink repeatedly until I finally realised what was taking place. Niall just proposed to me.

So did he say YES to his mom?

“Um….”  Was all I could say, my words were stuck did not want to come out.

I quickly composed myself and cleared my throat.

“I guess your answer to your mum was a Yes,” I said and nodded slowly but I still was not convinced.

Why would he go and make this whole arrangement to propose to me? It is not as if we are in love.

“You sure you are not kidding or making a joke because it isn’t funny” he shook his head repeatedly

“No, it’s not a joke. I swear. So…”

“Well you already know my answer. It’s a yes,” I said placing my left hand forward as he placed the stunning ring on my finger.

Niall got up and it looked like he was going to kiss me but instead he pulled me into a hug.

“What the hell. So why did you not kiss her? Louis screeched.

“Why would we kiss?” I said bluntly.

“Am well your guys are engaged and that’s what they normally do?” he said confused.

Okay this was getting awkward. Only Dylan and Vee knew about this whole arrangement. No one else knew about it.

Niall rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and began “actually our parents decided that we should get married and try to make it work and we felt bad for all the stuff that has happened and we just said okay.”

“So you don’t love each other?” Zayn spoke. This was the first time he actually asked questions when we were in a situation like this. He would normally just sit there and do not have an input.

“No” I said quietly while Niall stayed quiet. He said absolutely nothing.

LATER THAT NIGHT

After the whole situation this morning, no one said anything else about it. We continued getting ready for the New Year’s party we were having.

I am currently getting ready. It is around seven and the guest should be arriving around eight or 8:30.

I am wearing this tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>

(in multimedia)

Soon people start piling in. I most of them were from university and some we family friends.

I met everyone and welcomed him or her.

Vee and Dylan are currently on the dance floor accompanied with Zayn, Kajol, Danielle, Liam, Louis and Eleanor. Meanwhile Harry was currently flirting with some girls and continuously flipping his curls.

Niall on the other hand is nowhere to be found.

I had seen him about and half hour ago but now he is not seen.

It was 11:45.  15 minutes before the New Year.

I decided to slip away from everyone and go look for Niall. I wanted to make sure that we started this year without fighting and instead trying to be better friends.

I search everywhere except my bedroom which is where I was heading right now.

I opened the door slightly but it still made a creaking sound that was audible over the music.

I looked over to my bed and there he was lying on his back with his hands behind his head.

“Niall” I whispered and he heard turning his heard facing me.

“Hey”

“What’s up? Why are you alone?”

“Wasn’t in the party mood” he shrugged as he sat up.

I went and sat facing him on the bed.

“Niall”

“Hmm”

“A New Year is going to start pretty soon and I don’t want it to be a bad year for us considering that we are getting married. I want it to go smoothly” and he nodded

“Me too” he agreed

“SO I was wondering if you would like to have a free pass”

“A free pass? What is that?” he questioned

“Well basically it is where you and I get to do anything we like for one day with no regret however everything will go back to being normal the next day.”

“We could do anything?” he said making sure and I nodded

Then we heard people counting down for the New Year.

Ten…Nine…

“So if I was to kiss you, would be ok?” and I nodded once more

Six…five…

He slowly brought his head closer to mine. I could feel his breath hitting my lips. It smelt like peppermint. I stared at his lip then bring them back up to meet a gorgeous pair of blue eye the to his lips once more

Three…two…

His lips now hovering over mine and as the people screamed ‘Happy New Year’ downstairs, his lips connect with mine.

This kiss was filled with passion. Niall licked the bottom of my lip asking for entrance which I happily parted my mouth allowing him to stick his tongue into my mouth. His tongue explored my mouth and fought with mine for dominance.

Slowly Niall laid me down on the bed and he hovered over me. He continued to kiss me while one of his had held him up as support while the other made its way down my body exploring my curves.

He rubbed his hand up and down my thigh. Each time he would push my dress up more than before.

My hands made it ways to Niall’s chest. I rubbed it then began unbuttoning his shirt. Niall breaks our kiss to take of his shirt.

He resumes kissing me then moves to my jaw line going lower sucking and nipping at my neck. I move my head a little bit giving him more space. He moves towards my collarbones bring up his hand that was massaging my leg pulling down my dress a little bit.

He soon gets frustrated with my dress and starts taking it off, leaving me in my bra and underwear.

We continue to kiss, I unbuckle his pants pushing it down to his ankles, and he kicks it off quickly leaving him in his boxers alone.