Chapter 19 ♥

One week later

MARY POV

My mom, Dad (Danny) and I were going to dinner with some of my dad’s friends who he went to school with and is currently doing business with. Kerry isn’t going to dinner with us since she is busy with school and exams.

The people we were having dinner with are Andy and his wife Amanda along with their son Dylan. I haven’t seen then since we moved to Ireland. They are pretty cool people. Dylan is a year older than me, making him 18. We used to play with each other only when he came over with his parents.

My mom told me to dress up and wear a nice dress for dinner. I did what I was told

We left for the restaurant at 6:30 pm as we had reservations for 7:00 pm at the Peach Pit. When we arrive Dad friends pulled up with us. As they got out I saw Dylan. He was about 5 ft. 11”.

I have to admit he is quiet good-looking.

So we went in to the restaurant. We ordered food and waited for it to come. My mom and dad was busy talking to Andy and Amanda. And that just left Dylan and I. things were pretty awkward. He didn’t talk neither than I. we sat there in total silence. Just then I received a text.

TEST CONVO

Hi babe, what’s up? What you doing?

~~~~Niall J

Just having an awkward time with the family, what about you?

~~~~Mary J

Nothing much, awkward, why is it awkward?

~~~~ Niall ;)

Oh parents are talking to friends and I have no one to talk to, well until you texted.

~~~~Mary ;)

I’m your knight and shining armor

~~~~Niall : P

*chuckle*

“Mary what’s so funny?” my mom asked

“Oh it’s nothing” I replied

“Ok well don’t be rude, put your phone away please.”

“Fine I will”

“Thanks honey”

Well I just got busted for texting. Text you later

~~~~Mary J   

Sure love bye

~~~~Niall J