Chapter 46 ♥

MARY POV

‘BANG!’

I immediately shot up from my bed instantly gaining a massive headache. Who the hell slammed my door? I wondered.

I looked over to my right and saw Mason asleep. I had a sudden churn in my stomach. I held my abdomen and rushed to the bathroom. I began to puke my guts out. I flushed the toilet and got in the shower.

I quickly changed into ~~~~~~~>(Multimedia)

I walked out to see Mason sitting on my bed.

“Are you okay?” he asked

“Yeah, I’m better just a little hangover”

“Well let’s go take care of that,” he said and I nodded

We went down the stairs and entered the living room, which was trashed. There were red solo cups all over the room and beer bottles all over. Nearly everyone was sitting in the couch or trying to help clean up the place. As we stepped foot in the living room all eyes were on us.

Everyone just stopped what they were doing and stared at us.

“Morning” I muttered

“Morning” they replied but kept the eyes on Mason.

We continued to the kitchen where Vee, Dylan and Niall were.

“Morning, everyone” I said and so did Mason

“Morning” both Vee and Dylan said followed by Niall saying “Morning slut” very grouchy.

“What did you just call her?” Mason said

“A slut” Niall said standing up

Mason marched right up and punched him in the face.

“Mason!” I screamed and pulled him back while Dylan held back Niall.

“Mason he’s not worth it. He doesn’t know anything, so let him be,” I said while let go a frustrated groan and nodded.

Niall then stormed out of the kitchen and onto wherever.

Dylan, Vee and I sat at the kitchen island while Mason was being sweet and got me water and an aspirin.

Suddenly the house phone rang.

“Hey can someone get that PLEASE.”  I shouted then groan remembering my hangover.

NIALL POV

I was lying on the couch when the house phone rang.

“Hey can someone get that please?”  I heard Mary shout from the kitchen.

I decided to answer it since everyone else had suddenly left the room.

Me: Hello

? Hi, is Mary Monroe there?

Me: Um… hold on a second please

I quickly ran to the kitchen although I dreaded it.  I really did not want to go in there but the woman asked for a Mary and everyone calls Mary Monroe so I assumed it was her woman was speaking about.

“Um Mary, there is someone on the phone asking for Mary Monroe” I said to her and she took the phone as I extended my hand with the phone.

“Hello, this is Mary speaking…..Oh hi mom…..yes I’ll be there by noon…..I have some friends on vacation, can they come to?  ... Thanks…Yes Mason he stayed here last night. Do you want to speak to him? ..... Alright Mason, mom wants to talk to you.” Mary said and she passed the phone to Mason.

“Yes…. I will be home in a while…. Alright bye” he said hanging up the phone before passing it to Mary.

MARY POV

“Um Mary, there is someone on the phone asking for Mary Monroe” Niall said to me and I took the phone as he extended his hand with the phone.

Me: Hello, this is Mary speaking

? Hey Mary,

Me: Oh Hi mom

Mom: are you coming over today?

Me: Yes, I will be there by noon

Mom: Great

Me: I have, some friends on vacation, can they come to?

Mom: Yes, you can bring anyone you like to

Me: Thanks

Mom: Did Mason come over last night he said he was going to but he did not come home.

Me: Yes Mason, he stayed here last night. Do you want to speak to him?

Mom: Yes, please

Me: All right,

“Mason mom wants to talk to you “I said and I passed the phone to Mason.

“Yes…. I will be home in a while…. Alright bye” he said hanging up the phone before passing it to me.

“Well, I’ll see you alllater, bye” Mason said and he left the room.

“Bye”

When he left Dylan, Vee, Niall and I went out of the kitchen and met up with everyone.

“Hey, well you see I have this family thing to day and well I don’t know if you want to come but you if you do”

“I’m in” Harry along with rest of one direction said

“Okay if you want to go be ready by 11:30. That means you have just a little less than an hour. Try to wear no bright colours and nothing revealing to much please.” I said and they nodded in understanding.

“One more thing, it is a family thing so I might be centre of interest I hope you don’t mind. Because you know me being an ATTENTIONWHORE and all” I said and directed it to KAJOL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So who is the ‘HIM’ Mary and Mason was talking about?

Why do people keep calling her Monroe?

What happened to her that no one knows about over the past year and half?