Chapter 56 ♥

MARY POV

I wore a pink polka dot bikini.

While the lads wore swim trunks and girls wore various type of swimwear.

The seating arrangements were the same as before.

Vee, Zayn, Kajol, Alex, Lily and Dylan in one

 While Niall, Louis, Liam, Kelly, Jay, Harry and I were in the other.

When we got there, everyone went off in his or her own little group.

Jay, Kelly, Lilly and Alex went straight in the water while Dylan, Vee, Niall, Harry, Louis were playing volleyball.

Kajii was trying to get Zayn into the water but he will not budge.

Then there was Liam. He sat on a chair with his head down and had sunglass on.

I saw an empty seat next to him and went over.

I heard him sniffled as I sat down.

“Hey, Li what’s up?” I asked

“Oh, nothing”

“You sure? You could always tell me you know”

“Sure”

“SO how is Danielle?” I said and saw him stiffened

“Am… okay here’s the thing. We broke up. Actually she dumped me.” He said very quietly

“Are you okay?”

“Not really but I’m getting by.”

“Good because maybe she wasn’t the one. Maybe your special one is out there waiting for you to find her.”

“Yeah. Can I tell you something?”

“Yes shoot” I replied

“You know Niall really loves you”

“Hey we were talking about you. Don’t change the topic.” He said

“No, it is true. And I don’t wanna talk about that right now”

“Maybe he does but he hasn’t shown it or said it. You know what let us not talk about our exes. Let’s go enjoy this beautiful day with our beautiful friends in this magnificent beachJ!”

“Let’s do this!” he shouted.

The rest of the day, we just hung out at the beach. We played some sports, swam and had lunch and dinner.

No one argued for the entire day. We all enjoyed out time with each other but still kept our distances.

Today we all acted like if we were the best of friends. As though we never argued last night, or the day before.

Today was almost perfect.