Chapter 41 ♥

VARUNA POV

She slammed the door and left. Whom did Niall and Lily think they were calling a slut? And as for my sister, she is such a bitch. Cannot believe she is calling Mary an attention whore when she does not even know the whole story. I thought to myself but shortly after Dylan, kneeling over Niall and punching him in the face brought me back to reality.

“You called her a Slut, you’re the slut,” Dylan said as Liam and Louis pulled him away from Niall.

I turned to the bitch, my sister, Kajol “You called her an attention whore but I think you should take a look in the mirror. Remember all the times Mary called and the only time you picked up was the time when you were going to centre of interest. And that time was the time she needed you the most but no you were fucking showing off with Mr Mysterious. No offense Zayn” I said and took Dylan’s hand and dragged him in my bedroom.

MARY POV

I just left where I went and decided to go home by my mom because I really did not want to go to see Niall, Lily and Kajol. They have hurt my feelings very badly and accused me of not nice things.

“Mom, I’m home”

“Oh honey, I’m in the living room.” She replied

I walked towards where she was sitting and saw Maura and her sitting watching television.

“Hey mom and hi Maura. Mom may I speak to you in the kitchen, please?” iasked politely and she nodded.

We both made our way to the kitchen.

“Mom, I went over for dinner and I told them that you wanted me to marry and they said that they agree and they said that I should start to move on”

“Oh honey, thank you so much. I am just trying to do what is best for you. I’ll tell the boy’s family and we would set up a date for you two to meet, okay?”

“Alright but I need time to see if we have a connection and then we would see from there”

“Sure, its your life but I am positive you will like the guy”

“Okay, we’ll just have to wait and see. By the way mom I am spending the night because it is pretty later and I have school tomorrow,” I said and she nodded.

I hope the guy she pick is a nice person who would accept all my baggage.