And Then There Were None: Part Two

You look around the area and see Samuel in the next room. When he makes eye contact with you, you just get so angry. Much like when you first got your magic when returning to your world after you left the alternate universe, your magic surges through your body angrily. It looks like little bolts of lightning as it stems from your core to the rest of your body.

Your eyes, including the whites, are glowing with bright blue magic. You are going to kill him for what he did, and no one is going to stop you. Sam and Dean lunge for you, but you're already heading straight for him. You slam the door open and march right over to Samuel. His eyes widen as you use your magic to blast him hard enough to make it hurt.

"You son of a bitch!" you yell and use your magic to throw him through the air into the nearest wall.

There is nowhere you won't go without some kind of physical weapon on you, so you unsheathe your knife from your holster and thrust it against his throat. You only see red when it comes to him, and you're going to kill him right now. You press the knife into his neck, slicing just a small portion of his skin when you feel arms pulling you away.

"No! Let me go! He deserves to die!" you yell as your magic lifts off him.

Samuel coughs and presses his hand to his wound, but he's lucky you didn't do more damage than that. You put away your knife, but the glare doesn't leave your face.

"Y/N, just a second," Sam says as he passes you off to Dean.

"I said I'd kill him!" you yell.

"I take it you know each other," Rufus clears his throat.

"He's our grandfather," Dean glares.

"He's a son of a bitch!" you spat.

"Why are you here?" your dad asks.

"We're working, you?"

"None of your damn business!" you yell.

"Boys, take her for a walk," your dad orders.

"You gotta be kidding me!"

"Look, Y/N, it's fine," Sam sighs and practically forces you out of the room.

"How? How is any of this fine?! What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Look, maybe he knows something," Sam sighs.

"You don't remember what he did. We do!" Dean has your back.

"I know. I'm not saying don't. I'm saying not yet."

"No! He doesn't get to live, Sam! He put both me and my baby in danger when he gave me up for ghouls to eat!" you yell and look through the window where the rest of the hunters are. You make eye contact with Samuel, and your eyes flash blue. "I'm going to fucking kill you, you dick!"

"Go on a walk, Y/N. Take her with you," Sam says to his brother.

"Come on, Y/N," Dean says and grabs your arm.

"Don't fucking touch me," you growl and yank your arm away from him. "I thought you were my friend, Sam."

You don't give him time to give you a response because you already left into a nearby room. You're boiling with rage that all of your emotions are in hyperdrive. You're so overwhelmed and angry that the sharp pain in your stomach comes back. You cry out in pain and sway where you stand. Dean comes over and makes you sit down, but the pain doesn't go away. It's right where your baby is, and you don't know what this means. Are you overworking yourself without even knowing it?

"Are you okay?" Dean asks.

"No, I'm not okay, Dean," you cry softly. "I want him dead for what he did to me."