And Then There Were None: Part Three

"Okay. We need some time to breathe and make a plan."

"Exactly," you back your dad up.

"A plan? Based on?" Samuel wonders.

"I'm gonna make a few phone calls to see if anybody ever heard of anything like this."

"Hmm. Ditto. Got a few trees I can shake," Rufus says.

Both men take out their phones while you, Sam, and Dean sit around and just watch Samuel. Well, you and Dean are. It seems that Rufus and your dad are getting nowhere with their connections because they hang up their phones with frustrated sighs. You're staring at Samuel with a death glare, thinking of all the ways you can kill him. He gets up to leave the room, but you're quick to block his path.

"Relax. Bathroom break. So unless you want to hold it for me..." he trails off.

"Don't get smart with me," you say in a low tone.

"Let him leave," Sam says, and you barely move out of the way.

He leaves the room, and you exchange looks with the brothers. There is no way you're going to let him go out by himself since you don't know what he could do. Rufus and Bobby let you three leave to follow Samuel to the locker rooms where the bathroom is. You three hide around the locker room, and when he exits the bathroom, you three reveal yourself. You and Dean are in front of him with Sam in the back.

"What?" the older man asks.

"Nothing. I'm just wondering how you sleep at night," you say.

"Like a baby. Thanks for asking."

"You fed me to Crowley. You let them lock me in a room with ghouls... while I am pregnant!" you exclaim.

"True, but what am I gonna do about it now? Do I blame you for wanting to kill me? Of course not, Y/N. What I did was..." he pauses and shakes his head before continuing, "but I'm not apologizing. I did what I did. I don't cry over spilled blood."

"So you really can just go on, like—"

"Just because you're Dr. Jekyll at the moment, doesn't mean you can get all high and mighty," Samuel interrupts his youngest grandson. "Don't forget, we spent a year together."

"Yeah, we did. We're blood, and you still sold us out."

"Trust me, what I did pales in comparison to what you did, and on more than one occasion."

"Alright, then tell me what I did."

"No, Sam, come on," Dean interrupts, moving from your side to Sam's so that he's standing between Samuel and Sam. "The only reason you're alive right now is that we're working a job. The minute we kill this thing... you're next."

"I'll make sure of it," you add.

"Okay, then. We'll just see," he chuckles.

What happens next is kind of in slow motion. It's not really, but your brain processes this information at a much slower rate for whatever reason. Samuel reaches into the back of his jeans to remove a gun. He never gave up all of his guns because the Khan worm got into him since the minute it left Dean.

You can't get into the middle of this, so you quickly move away from the action as Sam and Dean jump into it. The brothers knock Samuel into the lockers to try to get the gun out of his hands, but you can help here. Without moving from your hiding spot, you shoot a ball of magic at the gun, knocking it completely out of his hand.

Samuel gains the upper hand and shoves Sam and Dean off him before turning to you. Your eyes flash blue, but he just turns and runs out of the locker room. You rush over to Sam and Dean to help them up. You three rush out of the room and into the locker room where Rufus and your dad are.