Two and a Half Men: Part Four

Pairing: Eventual Dean x Reader

Word Count: 1.9k

Warnings: angst, canon violence

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If more shifters are coming for the baby, then you need to be on the move. Dean packed the car up, while Sam got behind the wheel. He's been calling the shots recently, and you're okay with tagging along. You're in the back seat with Bobby John. As soon as you locked him up, he fell asleep. It's hard to part with this baby, especially when you see him as your own. You can't help but substitute him for your own child.

"You know, it's pretty smart, actually. I mean, the shifter poses as a guard for the security company to get near the house. Then, it scopes out the fam–" Sam begins.

"–and then daddy takes off, and the shifter becomes daddy. A few glasses of wine, shakes momma's trees, then comes back in nine months to collect its prize," Dean finishes.

"I didn't even know they had babies. I thought they were just freaks of nature, like X-Men style. I've never seen a baby monster before."

"It's not a monster, Sam. It's just a baby. It's not his fault his dad is a shifter," you defend the small person.

"Right, but it's a shifter, too."

"It still doesn't change the fact that we've got to look after him. I mean, what the hell are we going to do with it? We can't actually drop it off at an orphanage. They might get upset when it turns Asian," Dean shrugs.

"Samuel."

"What?" you ask.

"Samuel. He'll know what to do."

"You want to bring it to a bunch of hunters? Are you fucking insane?" Dean gasps in shock.

"Not just hunters, Dean. They're our family."

"We don't even know them. I've been hunting with them for about six months now, but I still don't know jack shit."

"Okay, but I do. Not every hunter is a head case. I mean, Samuel is actually a lot like Dean."

"I'm a fucking head case!"

"Well, pitch a better idea then," Sam offers. You try your hardest to think of a better alternative besides Samuel, but you're not coming up with anything... neither is Dean. "Great! Samuel, it is."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You feel so protective over this baby, you're not letting him go for anything or anyone. All eyes are on you three as you enter the compound, especially at you and Bobby John. He's sleeping soundly in your arms, and you try not to wake him up. Christian walks past you and eyes the baby but says nothing about it. Gwen comes up to you to touch his head, and you fight off the urge to bite her head off for touching him.

"Well, aren't you just the best disguise a monster ever wore?" she says with a smile. All you can do is glare at her. You don't share the same humor as her right now. "I'm kidding, Y/N. Relax."

Mark approaches you, and Dean steps in because he doesn't like how he's looking at you and the baby.

"What, you got something to say?" he asks, but the hunter doesn't respond. He's not much of a talker. "No? Alright, well, you stand there and think at her."

"What's our next move?" Sam asks his grandfather as they enter the room.

You've been waiting around while Sam got Samuel. It was weird that he requested he go alone, but it's not like you're going to leave this innocent baby in the hands of strangers.