Appointment in Samarra: Part Two

This is the first time you're seeing your dad after you told him you're pregnant. You're almost on the cusp of being three months pregnant, and you're starting to show. If you wear tight shirts, then you'll definitely be showing. Your dad was so happy to see you, but Sam wasn't. When he learned of what Dean did, he grew angry.

You and your dad sat on the couch while you're watching the brothers argue. You really rather not be stuck in the middle of this argument twice.

"You what?!" Sam yells.

"Just hear me out."

"I heard Cas and Crowley when they said it would either kill me or turn me to jello, Dean! I heard enough!"

"Death said he can put up a wall."

"A wall?"

"Yes, yes, a wall that, basically, you wouldn't remember hell."

"Really? For good? Like a cure?" Sam asks, intrigued.

"No, it's not a cure. He said it could last a lifetime," he sighs.

"Great. So, playing pretty fast and loose with my life here, don't you think, Dean?"

"I'm trying to save your life!" he yells.

"Exactly, Dean! It's my life! It's my soul. It sure as hell ain't your head that's gonna explode when this whole scheme of yours goes sideways!"

"Alright, keep your heads," your dad states and gets up to face the brothers. "Just curious. I presume Death's not doing this out of the goodness of his heart. So, what's your half of the deal?"

"Dean you have to tell them," you sigh and get up as well.

"I have to wear the ring for a day," he sighs, and your hand immediately goes to your stomach.

"Why the hell would he want you to do that?"

"I already tried, dad," you sigh.

"Get his rocks off. I don't know, but I'm doing it," Dean says. Sam turns to leave the room, and you just narrow your eyes. "Where are you going?"

"Look, I hear you, alright? I get it. I just need a minute to wrap my head around it."

Sam leaves without another word, and you just shake your head. As soon as he leaves, you walk over to the fireplace.

"He's looking for the rings," you say.

"What?"

"The only way Sam is getting his soul is if you wear the ring. So, he wants to find it so you can't do it. I told him I buried them across this yard, but I didn't. Like I'm going to tell him where those rings are," you scoff.

"Where is it?" your dad asks.

"Here," you grunt and take out one of the bricks in the fireplace.

"I figured it was too stupid to leave them on my person, so I hid it here with a cloaking spell. I separated them all over this house, but only I know where they are. Only I can see them."

You take out Death's ring and hold it up to show the two men.

"Come on," you sigh and walk out of the house to go find Sam.

You find him where you told him you buried it. There is already a hole, and you know he dug in the spot. He looks so disappointed, but you don't care.

"Looking for this?" you ask and hold up the ring.

Sam turns around and stares at the ring before shrugging. You could see the anger in his eyes, which makes you all the more eager to get this soul.