Weekend at Bobby's: Part One

Pairing: Eventual Dean x Reader

Word Count: 2.4k

Warnings: angst, canon violence

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONE YEAR AGO

The deed is done; Sam is in the pit. You're emotional as hell because of Dean, but you have more pressing issues right now to deal with. Your dad sold his soul for the location of Death, and Crowley promised to give it back after Sam jumped into the cage. Well, it's been a few days and Crowley still hasn't given it back. You're getting tired of this bullshit, so you decided that if Crowley isn't going to come to you, then you're going to have to make him.

You need something to do to keep your mind off Dean anyway.

The TV is playing in the background about how just a few days ago the weather was going crazy as if there was some big global storm brewing. Now, there isn't a cloud in sight. You know it's because of Lucifer, but they don't know that.

Your dad is getting the spell ready to summon Crowley while you're spray painting a devil's trap onto the floor with glow-in-the-dark spray paint. It can't be seen unless the lights are off. Crowley knows better not to mess with you right now or ever, so you're not sure why he's playing games right now.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" your dad asks when you finish.

"It better. I am this close to socking Crowley in the face for what he did," you growl.

"You know, it was my decision too."

"He knew what he was doing when he suggested it. He knew you wouldn't be able to resist it if he promised something that would help taking down Lucifer. He knew."

"Are you sure you want to be here for this? I can handle Crowley on my own. If you need—"

"What I need is for you to start the damn spell!" you interrupt him.

He sees how hurt and betrayed you are beneath your anger, so he doesn't argue any further. He starts the spell and chants what needs to be chanted. Your dad lights a match and tosses it into the bowl with the ingredients. A few moments pass, and you don't see the demon anywhere. You're growing very impatient when you hear his voice come from the kitchen.

"Been making merry, have we?"

You both turn to face the demon, and your eyes flash dark blue in anger.

"Bite me," you growl.

"If that's your thing," he shrugs. He snaps his fingers and the TV shuts off. He takes a step toward you and your dad, and right onto the devil's trap. "That swan dive of Sam's was a thing of beauty. Tens all the way round. Standing OV from the Romanian Judge. You should be proud. As deaths go, it wasn't too shabby. Cheer up, mate, we just saved the sodding world together. Me, I've been celebrating."

"I'd hate to see what you call celebrating," your dad scoffs.

"Yes, you would."

"Cut the shit, Crowley. I have been through literal hell these last few weeks, and I am not someone you want to make an enemy of. We've been trying to call you the past few weeks, and you haven't been answering. You know why we called you here."

"Yes, our little deal," he chuckles and looks at your dad.

"Yeah, well, it's about time you hold up your end and give it back."

"Give it back?"

"Crowley! I am this close to ripping your head off. The deal was that we ice Lucifer and you rip up the lease. So, give it back!!" you shout.