All Dogs Go to Heaven: Final Part

Pairing: Eventual Dean x Reader

Word Count: 2.3k

Warnings: angst, canon violence

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankfully, Lucky agreed to lure the pack leader in so you and Dean can finish him off. Sam doesn't know this, but you plan to kill the leader before he can give the signal and turn any more people. Dean parks far enough away so the other skinwalkers don't smell you. It's far enough to get a clean shot though. Dean opens the trunk just as you and Sam join him.

"How are we supposed to get near something that can smell us a hundred yards off?"

"We don't," Dean says and opens a case full of rifles.

"We're taking the pack leader down?"

"Yeah, you got a better idea?" you ask.

"No, I... Crowley's not gonna be too happy about that."

"We don't give a rat's ass," you comment. "If we let that thing live one more second, and it sends out that psychic dog whistle? Game over."

"On the other hand, it could lead us to an Alpha. Then Crowley would give me my soul back."

"Are you kidding? 150 people turned into monsters. That's what you want?" Dean wonders as he grabs his bag of weapons.

"No. Of course not. I... I'm just asking."

"Alright, you know what? That's it. You say you're 'just folks', yeah? That you like baseball and apple pie or whatever. But truth is, I don't know what you are because you're not Sam."

"Dean, come on," he sighs.

"I mean, it's your gigantor body and maybe your brain, but it's not you. So just... stop pretending. Do us both a favor."

"We let this one go, and who knows what Crowley is going to do to me. You heard him. He owns me."

"Poor Sam. Scared of a little pain?" you ask and grab your bag. "Too bad. With the way you've been acting, it's not like you don't deserve it."

You and Dean walk away from Sam to get set up for when the pack leader comes to talk to Lucky. You can see him through your binoculars–he's scared shitless and nervous as hell. You really don't blame him. You, Dean, and Sam are parked on a roof nearby with guns trained on Lucky. As soon as the leader shows, you blow his head off.

"He looks nervous, right?" Sam asks. He is seated nearby putting silver bullets into his guns.

"Wouldn't you be?" you ask.

"I'd double-cross us. I mean, he's got to realize that it's his best bet if he wants to keep breathing."

"Nah, he'll go through with it."

"You mean 'cause he loves that family?"

"Yes.

"I'd double-cross us," Sam shrugs.

"Thanks, Dexter. That's reassuring," Dean says sarcastically.

"Just making conversation."

"Yeah, do me a favor a don't," you say.

Just then, a car pulls up next to Lucky, and he is on full alert. You and Dean have the guns because you don't trust Sam to not shoot just him.

"Here we go," Dean says, and Sam gets into position with his binoculars.