Like a Virgin: Final Part

With the case being over (despite it not feeling like it's over), you're back at your dad's place. You handed the book over to him to see if he could decipher it, while you and Dean searched through the gold he took from the place. Sam left to talk to your dad, and when he came back, he looked as sad as he did back at the motel room.

"Hey, Sam. Ask me what time it is," Dean chuckles as he plays with one of the gold watches.

"Why don't you cut to the chase and just roll in it?"

"I rarely have wealth," he chuckles.

"Dean, Y/N..." Sam begins.

"What?" you sigh.

"I am so, so, so sorry. You can't begin to know how sorry I am."

"For what?" you ask passively.

"You know what."

"Did my dad tell you?"

"No, Cas did."

"Cas, fucking child," Dean sighs deeply.

"Y/N, you have to know how sorry I am."

"No, Sam, don't," you sigh shakily.

"Sam, Death didn't just shove your soul back in, okay? He put up the Great Wall of Sam between you and the things that you don't remember. Trust us when I say that the things you don't know could kill you. That's not a joke," Dean says seriously.

"I have to fix what I have to fix. I have to know everything that I did. Castiel only told me the basics."

"I agree with you there, Sam. It's not fucking fair you get a clean slate when all I and everyone else gets to do is sit in the fucking mess that you made!" you yell and stand up angrily.

"Y/N, I took advantage of you when we h-had s-sex, and I don't even know what to say to make it better," he sighs.

"What?" you snap.

"Cas told me that the baby could have been mine. I just fit the pieces together."

You barely look at Dean because this is not something you want to talk about with Sam in front of Dean. If he's apologizing for fucking you, then Castiel didn't tell him everything he did. Dean clenches his jaw in annoyance and irritation, but you have to get this out in the open before you explode in a fit of anger.

"It was consensual, Sam, okay? On both ends. You didn't take advantage of me because I wouldn't have let you, even in the state I was in. Trust me, that's not why I'm fucking furious at you."

"Then what did I do? Please tell me so I can make it right," he begs.

"I really don't want to get into this, Sam. Please let it go before I say or do something I regret," you plead.

"Y/N, please."

"Sam, don't," Dean whispers, but it goes over his head.

"Shut the hell up, Sam!" you explode. "Seriously, you do not want to go there with me because I will not be sweet about it! I will be mean and harsh, and I don't think you're ready for that so please, shut the hell up."

"Boys, Y/N, you should see this," your father interrupts this.

You're thankful for the interruption, and you leave the table in a hurry.

"You okay?"

"No," you sigh and walk inside the house with the three men following you.

On his desk is the book you took, and that must mean your dad figured something out.